No announcement yet.

How many is too many?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Personally? One is too many. Societally? Three is too many. I averaged it out and voted "two is too many".
    Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

As many as you can take care enough is good for you.
      "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

Two is way more than enough. And probably too many for me.
        Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

I think a major factor (unless you're talking about 10 kids) is the spacing between them. Having more than two kids pretty close together would be quite a handful, I'd imagine. Personally, I have a brother and two sisters, but we're pretty spaced apart - I'm the youngest, my brother is 5 and a half years older than me, and my two sisters are 7 and 8 years older than him. So, by the time I was born, my sisters were almost old enough to babysit me.
          "The French caused the war [Persian Gulf war, 1991]" - Ned
          "you people who bash Bush have no appreciation for one of the great presidents in our history." - Ned
          "I wish I had gay sex in the boy scouts" - Dissident

Comment

one of each would be enough for me
            Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

I'll say as many as God trusts you with is enough.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

30. After that, the sweatshop's not really making a profit anymore, unless it's a major-company sweatshop, and...

Dammit! Wrong thread! Wrong thread! Where's that "Don't Submit Reply" button?
                "Spirit merges with matter to sanctify the universe. Matter transcends to return to spirit. The interchangeability of matter and spirit means the starlit magic of the outermost life of our universe becomes the soul-light magic of the innermost life of our self." - Dennis Kucinich, candidate for the U. S. presidency
                "That’s the future of the Democratic Party: providing Republicans with a number of cute (but not that bright) comfort women." - Adam Yoshida, Canada's gift to the world

Comment

Four children was perfect for me (one son and three daughters) : never need to ask yourself what you want to do with your life, you just build a family.
                  Statistical anomaly.
                  The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

That many daughters will drive you batty. You will be hen pecked for sure.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Re: How many is too many?

Originally posted by GePap
                      with the growing list of fathers, i guess more people can speak from experience. The question is, how many kids are TOO MANY kids?
                      hi ,

, too many , what , miss out on all the fun , .....

no sir , you just cant get enough of them

holding those little fingers

have a nice day
                      - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                      - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                      WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin
                        That many daughters will drive you batty. You will be hen pecked for sure.
                        Not at all. It is quite different to be the father of girls, but it is not less difficult nor interesting. And having both helps not to fall in excess of gender prejudice. As far as being hen pecked, there are wifes who know how to do that without your realizing it even remotely !
                        Statistical anomaly.
                        The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by Frogman
                          Errr....no, it forces parents to develop problem solving skills. From all the parents I talk too, three is one too many.
                          LOL! I have 3 kids, and I can attest to this fact! A couple of years ago, a friend of ours, who only has two kids, and after observing the differences in our parenting styles, made the American Football analogy of their ability to play man to man defense (i.e. one parent to one offspring) whereas my wife and I are forced into a continual Zone Defense, and we're playing against the Rams....
                          Oh Lord what did I do to deserve this punishment?

Comment

Working...
                          X