How many is too many?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many is too many?

with the growing list of fathers, i guess more people can speak from experience. The question is, how many kids are TOO MANY kids?
    1. Kids are not worth the mess and aggrevation
    5.88%
    2 (single children are best)
    2.94%
    3 (a pair is sufficent)
    26.47%
    4 (one middle child is enough)
    11.76%
    5 (2 pair is jut fine)
    23.53%
    6 (quintuplets are hard enough )
    2.94%
    6-10 (we like big families, but not that big)
    2.94%
    10+ (well, until you get one per finger, its no fun!)
    8.82%
    No such thing as too mnay kids! I love them all
    2.94%
    I want to have a bananakind!
    11.76%
    If you don't like reality, change it! me
    "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
    "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
    "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

I've thought about this alot and the conclusion I've reached is that four is the right number. Two boys and two girls. Any more and you can't all fit in the family SUV.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I come from a family of four. Definately not too much.

More then six would be difficult to manage for parents, but kids would have great fun

Comment

I would prefer 2, one of each or perhaps 2 girls. Having an even amount of children works well in the Sims, why not in real life too?
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I'll go with the 2 by 2.

I've one daughter, and that was the wrong thing to do by her.
          You know. Later on and all.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Three is the best - forces the kids to develop problem solving skills !
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Now all I need to do is mmet a hottie, get married, and have a pack of rug rats.

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                I'll go with the 2 by 2.

I've one daughter, and that was the wrong thing to do by her.
                You know. Later on and all.
                No, I don't know. Laura and I are having this very same discussion, so I'm really interested.

Laura was an only child, btw.

Comment

Someday Summer's mother will die.
                  I might even die some day.

Should that occur, other than cousins, Summer is alone.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Alone is never good. Big families

Comment

3 is ideal. That is how I grew up, and that is how my kids will grow up.
                      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Originally posted by Uncle Sparky
                        Three is the best - forces the kids to develop problem solving skills !
                        Errr....no, it forces parents to develop problem solving skills. From all the parents I talk too, three is one too many. Once your outnumbered you might as well have 5.

Comment

Outnumbered?

Poor ****ing teachers, if that's the case.

Comment

2 or less, we need to reduce the world's population, we need madatory population control NOW before we go Malthusian and wreck the planet!

Comment

I have a daughter age 37, A son age 33, and twin daughter age 31.
                              We went from 2 to 4 overnight. It was a little tough for a while.
                              But I have great kids.

Comment

Working...
                              X