No announcement yet.

How Southern are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I scored a 48% on the "How Southern Are You?" Quizie! What about you?

But there's some problem: I'm German (west and southwest) and of course answered the questions as German.
    Why doing it the easy way if it is possible to do it complicated?

Comment

You scored a 64% on the "How Southern Are You?" Quizie!

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I scored 62%. Big deal.
        "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

But I live in Canada. Big difference.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I scored a 28% on the "How Southern Are You?" Quizie! What about you?

Of course, when I use "Yankee" as an insult, I am including Southerners.
            Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

I scored a 48% on the "How Southern Are You?" Quizie! What about you?

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I scored a 46% on the "How Southern Are You?" Quizie! What about you?

Comment

I'm afraid to take the quiz -- I might find out I'm a closeted Southerner.
                  A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

WTF? Might as well join the closet-free generation.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand
                      WTF? Might as well join the closet-free generation.
                      A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

So, where you been ?
                        Relates to the hard work thread, which I haven't read yet ?
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

You scored a 32% on the "How Southern Are You?

--Damn, if only I didn't live less than 10 miles away from Stone Mountain, I could have scored lower.
                          "The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists."
                          -Joan Robinson

Comment

what's stone mountain?

52%
                            CSPA

Comment

50%.
                              He's got the Midas touch.
                              But he touched it too much!
                              Hey Goldmember, Hey Goldmember!

Comment

60%.
                                Statistical anomaly.
                                The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

Working...
                                X