Worst movie ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Oerdin
    Starship Troopers was bad but on the up side there were alot of hotties in that movie. Coed Showers anyone?
    I wrote that too, earlier in this tread. The shower scene along with the brain bug eating made the movie worth seeing despite its idiotic script.
    So get your Naomi Klein books and move it or I'll seriously bash your faces in! - Supercitizen to stupid students
    Be kind to the nerdiest guy in school. He will be your boss when you've grown up!

Comment

• Oh OH I know, Striptease starring Demi Moore was too horrible for words!
      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

• The thing i liked about starship troopers was the concept of the society. If they had made the movie solely based on the society of the people in starship troopers and didnt go all offworld and **** i would have like it a lot more.
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144
          The thing i liked about starship troopers was the concept of the society. If they had made the movie solely based on the society of the people in starship troopers and didnt go all offworld and **** i would have like it a lot more.
          Absolutely. Except the impressive battle scenes, the interest of the film is clearly the parody of war : for example, the parodies of TV reports about bugs, which are excellent
          "An eye for eye only ends up making the whole world blind" - Gandhi

Comment

• Originally posted by MRT144
            The thing i liked about starship troopers was the concept of the society. If they had made the movie solely based on the society of the people in starship troopers and didnt go all offworld and **** i would have like it a lot more.
            Thats why i loved the book! it goes very deeply into the society and how it works. I wouldnt have liked it nearly as much had i not agreed with many of the political philosophies discussed. Heh, of course the battles scenes are cool too.
            "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
            - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
            Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• Originally posted by Trajanus
              Oh OH I know, Striptease starring Demi Moore was too horrible for words!
              At least Demi was hot in the movie, and come on, if you watched it, you pretty much got what you expected. There are plenty of worse movies with no redeeming nude scenes.

Comment

• The only movie I've ever actually walked out on was "L.A. Story." I think it was the talking sign that did it.

However, if you want a truly terrible, worst-of-the-worst bad movie, "Cruel Intentions 2" is probably a good candidate. Woooo-weeee it stinks.

Or "K-911"...
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Razors Edge with Bill Murray-Serious role

Firewalker with Louis Gossett and Chuck Norris

ANY CHICK-FLICK!!

Enemy Mine with Dennis Quaid and Louis Gossett

Peace

Grandpa Troll
                  Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Merciless
                    Looking back, I think Battlestar Galactica 3 was a total crap as well. They should not have found the Earth.
                    I didn't know there was a 1 and 2?
                    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by DanS
                      Coed naked lacross, etc.
                      Most Valuable PLAYER all 4 years college.
                      Attached Files
                      We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Titanic
                        Saving private Ryan(not the first 20 minutes)
                        Independence day
                        Air force one *shivers*
                        *continues to name 90% of all Hollywood movies*
                        This is my principles! If you don't like them I have others!
                        I'm not afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it happens.
                        Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker

I didn't know there was a 1 and 2?
                          They made both TV series and movies. The first movie dealt with the destruction of the colony and their flight, the second talked about their continuing skirmishes with the Cylons. In the third one, they found the Earth. You can imagine the rest.

Comment

• I would go as far as to say that 95% of all the movies ever made are utter crap.

Comment

• Dungeons & Dragons was just awful.

Ghost Ship was way too predictable and had huge plot gaps.

Almost anything with Eddie Murphy. Bowfinger & the original Beverly Hills Cop were good. The other BHC movies, Pluto Nash & the second Nutty Professor were awful. So was Harlem Nights.

The only really bad movies that Robin William's made - ones that should appeal to no-one - are Toys & Bicentennial Man. I liked Mrs. Doubtfire and really enjoyed One Hour Photo.

If you really want to play amateur reviewer, try this link http://apolloguide.com/
                              There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

• "Red Menace" was definitely the worst, but it was so bad that it was fun to watch. A film I watched only in a state of excessive masochism to the end was Gladiator. *vomit*
                                There were definitely more but I tend to forget such things. Probably "this film with Charlie Sheen where comes back as the coach of a school cricket team "
                                "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                                "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Working...
                                X