No announcement yet.

Worst movie ever!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That must have been during Charlie Sheen's "I need money for hoes and drugs" stage.
    We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Any "Children of the Corn" movie

Although I have not seen it, I have heard that Kangaroo Jack should be banned by the Geneva Convention.
      "Dave, if medicine tasted good, I'd be pouring cough syrup on my pancakes." -Jimmy James, Newsradio

"Your plans to find love, fortune, and happiness utterly ignore the Second Law Of Thermodynamics."-Horiscope from The Onion

Comment

• I dunno. I can agree that 95% of all movies are not great, but to say they are all BAD is really kinda harsh. Independence day, for example, was not a great movie due to its numerous flaws and such. But it was not a bad movie. With suspension of disbelief the movie was just mediocre. The vast majority of movies go into this category.

BAD movies would be ones, in my opinion, that have terrible plots (for whatever reason), bad acting, bad diologue, etc. A bad movie would be one i wish i would never have saw... which is very, very few. Im happy that i saw both episode I and II, even though they were otherwise poor movies.
        "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
        - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
        Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• I liked Independence Day alot. Sure it was corny but it was alot of fun.

I think alot of people just can't relax and enjoy a movie for what it is, going in to every movie and then slamming it because it wasn't a Citizen Kane.
          We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Ted Striker
            I liked Independence Day alot. Sure it was corny but it was alot of fun.

I think alot of people just can't relax and enjoy a movie for what it is, going in to every movie and then slamming it because it wasn't a Citizen Kane.
            I agree.

However, I really could have lived my life without EVER seeing Dungeons and Dragons... grrr...
            "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
            - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
            Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

• How about Red Dawn?

Some US troops were watching it during the Iraq war. On the next day, they were riding in their attacks and Iraqis attacked them in pick-up trucks with grenade launchers, kind like Americans did in the movie.

Comment

• "Bad Boy Bubby"

No contest; and it's Australian.
                Only feebs vote.

Comment

• Lost in Space.
                  DULCE BELLUM INEXPERTIS

Comment

• PLan 9 from Outer Space

A film where the lead actor died during filming, and the stand-in was at least a foot shorter
                    "An Outside Context Problem was the sort of thing most civilisations encountered just once, and which they tended to encounter rather in the same way a sentence encountered a full stop" - Excession

Comment

• I also thought Twister was so bad it was funny. I mean, the "evil" tornado chasers in the black car...one could almost hear the player piano in the background.

Of course, any movie with Bill Paxton in a major role will end up being bad, since he's one of the worst actors I've ever seen. Putrid.

Any Jan de Bont film is guaranteed to stink. The Haunting was ludicrous, and what's more a travesty, considering the quality of Shirley Jackson's book and the 1963 movie.

Myrddin, that actor was Bela Legosi. They had the stand-in just cover his face with the cape--it was incredible! But Plan 9 has camp value that can't be denied. It's enjoyably bad.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiffor
                        D&D was bad, but funny because of its suckiness.

I absolutely hated Lost in Space, since the movie actually takes itself seriously. While it isn't the worst pile of **** around, it has become my measuring stick when analyzing bad movies

Edit : ah yes, something you Yanks ave probably missed, and you are lucky of it. Sex is Comedy is an atrocious film directed by some wanabee-Frenc-intellectual whose focus is to explain how hard it is to make nude scenes. The self-satisfaction, bellybutton-gazing and intellectual jerking-off of this film makes me sick :vomit:
                        Yes, but how is it with the sound down?

My vote goes to Mosquito Coast, with Harrison Ford in a distinctly non-dramatic lead.
                        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lord Merciless

They made both TV series and movies. The first movie dealt with the destruction of the colony and their flight, the second talked about their continuing skirmishes with the Cylons. In the third one, they found the Earth. You can imagine the rest.
                          I believe that was called Galactica: 1980. It lasted all of two months, I think.
                          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

• I'm too lazy to go through all of the posts, but has Krippendorf's Tribe been mentioned here at at all?
                            "Beauty is not in the face...Beauty is a light in the heart." - Kahlil Gibran
                            "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves" - Victor Hugo
                            "It is noble to be good; it is still nobler to teach others to be good -- and less trouble." - Mark Twain

Comment

• ANY MOVIE FROM THE LIBERAL LEFTIES COMMUNIST ARE THE WORST MOVIES EVER!

BOYCOTT HOLLYWOOD!

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA!

Comment

• DL

Only feebs vote.

Comment

Working...
                                X