No announcement yet.

What is your IQ (take the test online)?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People that say they are smart and dumb might (again?) read the second post in this thread. IQ-test scores should be taken with a huge pinch of salt. They usually measure something, but it's not sure what that something is.

Comment

Seeing your results I am intrigued. I am going to do this. tomorrow.
      urgh.NSFW

Comment

What a dumbass test... well maybe I'm dumb too however, here's the confirmation, 91 appears to be my iq...

Seems odd, because other IQ tests I have made (also English ones) rate me at about 130-135

and with a Dutch test I go from 120-141 (it was some insane test with 10 different rounds of one hour each luckily I could stop and go on whenever I wanted, anyway the results on the 10 tests varied a bit)

The questions were pretty dumb most of the time, and the time limit on each question is ridiculous,... for example filling in a certain amount of questions in 20 minutes would be a better choice...
        This test is very advantageous for people with good visual capabilities!
        "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
        "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Ah, the online IQ test, everyone's fave gender-inclusive penis-length contest. Since we could all be BSing these scores, does it really matter?

Hmm, I've been in a whiny mood lately, haven't I?
          1011 1100
          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

My IQ according to this test would be 135.
            Language 12/12 (I'm not even native English )
            Memory 10/12
            Logic 18/22
            Numbers 12/12
            Perception 11/12

I didn't understand a few words, questions and answers though due to my non-native-English-being, so if it was in Dutch, my result probably would've been higher. Which leads me to believe this test is way too simple.
            There have been two IQ tests on the Belgian television as well (BBC stole the idea from us) and there I scored 127 the first time, and 122 the second time, while the averages from those tests were 98-99 and 94-96 IIRC.

Is this the only test BBC is doing, or are there other? Here there were also other tests about EQ, Sex Q, Happiness Q (I scored 145/150 on that one ), etcetera...
            Contraria sunt Complementa. -- Niels Bohr
            Mods: SMAniaC (SMAC) & Planetfall (Civ4)

Comment

Originally posted by Drogue
              I got 141 on that test, or 69 out of 70 right. It seems like a good general test, but being a general test, doesn't go that high (only up to 142 for my age group IIRC).
              ditto

'cept I dropped the mark on perception, not language.
              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Language 10/12
                Memory 12/12
                Logic 17/22
                Numbers 9/12
                Perception 5/12

The jigsaw stuff sank me, and metric references.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

And still 145 as a score? Not bad, or was 145 what you put in as your age?

Comment

Har dee har har.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Well points go up with age. If I was Sloww's age, I'd have 156ish
                      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Ohhhh. Bash Sloww day, eh ?

Come on. Bring it.

Comment

Nah, well done Sloww. It's the IQ thats the bit to compare, not the # of questions right. Even a Texan can be smart
                          Smile
                          For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
                          But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

Thx, and look no further than Lefty as proof.

Comment

Language 11/12
                              Memory 11/12
                              Logic 20/22
                              Numbers 11/12
                              Perception 10/12

Points go up with age? What kind of craziness is that? The whole point of an IQ test is mental age divided by chronological age! What kind of fraction increases with a higher denominator?
                              "Although I may disagree with what you say, I will defend to the death your right to hear me tell you how wrong you are."

Comment

Language: 10/12
                                Memory: 10/12
                                Logic: 21/22
                                Numbers: 11/12
                                Perception: 11/12
                                "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                                You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Working...
                                X