Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry i missed something?

we cant vote for those already in?
    or is it that it would be better to vote for someone who's not in?

Comment

• Only if you want your votes to count for something
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• well this is the first time ever that i am voting on a hall of fame, so i want to be serious about it

Comment

• Apocalypse

Calc

Felch

Comment

• paiktis, you're a lying bastard!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• how so?

Comment

• Pick a way .

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• what do you mean cornbread eating Texanian?

Comment

• Be nice.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• what with sloww?!!!!!

we are always joking!

Comment

• Woger and Wodewic!!!

Monkey!!!

Comment

• Then so was I
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Oh, yeah.

ANYtime you see me and paiktis being snotty with each other, it's all for a laugh.

Not to worry.

Comment

• Spiffor

Panag
                              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
                                Ive no idea what my votes count for as some seem to be for three or two but heregoes any how.

Darkcloud for his work keeping the civ3 stories contests up to date.

Vovansim for his great efforts in compiling the history of the civ3 stories section and his neverending support of myself and the other writers there.

Id like to vote for all the writers there but I only have one vote left so this time its SKILORD, an excellent writer among the regulars of the civ3 stories section.
                                Thank you my freind.

I'll second my vote, because I deserve it All of my traits, humility, good-writing-hood, good-lookingness, and a good political opinion make me a great candidate.

Next, I shall vote for DinoDoc.

After him.....

Panag, the only person at thisd forum whose been to the 'America MOD' THread more than once.
                                If you doubt the reason why Chrisus voted for me, read Peacemakers, found in my sig.
                                Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

Working...
                                X