No announcement yet.

Apolyton Hall of Fame: May 2003

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• oh, ok. then I´ll vote for Paul instead of Ming.
    justice is might

Comment

• Originally posted by DarkCloud
      Drouge- (3)
      Drouge voted for: Googlie (2), Kassiopeia (2), TKG (2)
      It's Drogue I got a bit scared when I did a search for my name and didn't get my votes up.
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Well, if the whole SMAC community votes here, I think I should take part, too

Googlie
        War of Art
        Maniac
        Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
        Let me eat your yummy brain!
        "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

• For all their contributions to CIVII

Paul
          Oedo
          War4ever.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Another Civ2er weighing in...

oedo -- How could he not be in yet????
            Scouse Gits -- masters of succession
            Paul -- (see oedo comment)
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by Drogue
              Who is Loud Medicine? Why is he being voted for when he does not want to be? I know I'm missing the whole idea, but can someone fill me in
              OK, there seems to be a lot of irritation here, so I'm just trying make it clear:

1. I REALLY don't want to be voted into any kind of "hall of Fame" - anywhere. Please stop voting for me. This is no trick . I dislike the idea of a HoFs in general. I don't want to be "special" and I'm not an interesting member. I don't want to be the cause or the object for any kind of discussion, especially because I'm not posting on a regular base here.

2. I registered here in Summer 1999 as "Hans the Hun" and later in 1999 changed it to "Flash Gordon" (The old login was disabled). There was an option to change user names some years ago, and I used it so some of you remember me as "Karsten Willi", "Spiced Ham", "Dancing with MikeH" and some other names. In 1999 and 2000 I was an active OT poster, but since 2001 I am not posting anymore. If I come to Apolyton I just follow links from other fora, but usually I don't. I'm some kind of ex-poster, history.

3. I followed a link at another forum. Over there I made sure I don't want to be participate here.

Ming, please disable/delete the account, because I don't need it at the moment . I'd register again if I feel like posting.

I'm sorry for the irritation.
              Thanks for respecting my wishes.

/edit/
              Feel free to email to contact@loudmedicine.net if you got any questions but don't expect me to discuss it here.
              Last edited by Loud Medicine; May 12, 2003, 14:27.

Comment

• Originally posted by Loud Medicine
                Ming, please disable/delete the account, because I don't need it at the moment.

I'm sorry for the irritation.
                Thanks for respecting my wishes.
                We usually don't delete accounts... it keeps people from registering with that name

But I will disable it in 24 hours... if you ever desire to use it after that, just contact any mod or admin, and they will lift your voluntary restriction.

I will make sure your wishes are respected in this matter. If DC doesn't delete your vote... I will just start editing his posts until he gets the message.

Good luck in life, and enjoy posting at other forums.
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by Loud Medicine
                    Thanks!
                    NP... it's the least I can do for a fellow veteran game's forums poster
                    Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I've somehow been included in the Apolyton Hall of Fame, that's really cool! Thanks everybody who voted for me back in the summer of 2001! It's really quite nice to discover in times like these where posting happens rarely and a lot of the old-timers that made it great have left.

Now, what's that tune in the background? Glory days, well they'll pass you by... glory days, glory daaaaaaaays...

While I'm at it, I'd better vote. I choose Shi Huangdi, Dr. Strangelove and Boris Godunov.

Comment

• if you want more Loud Medecine he can be found here

Jon Miller
                        Jon Miller-
                        I AM.CANADIAN
                        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• oedo - might as wel vote for someone that has done something

markG - for actually having this site.

ming - for being a good moderator and giving me all these holiday packages

Comment

• 2 of 3 already in

Jon Miller
                            Jon Miller-
                            I AM.CANADIAN
                            GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

• oedo is an excellent choice...

And while I'm sure MarkG appreciates your vote as much as I do...

WE ARE BOTH ALREADY IN THE HOF

Keep on Civin'

Comment

• JohnT (2)
                                Ixnay (2)
                                Ogie Oglethorpe (2)
                                "We are living in the future, I'll tell you how I know, I read it in the paper, Fifteen years ago" - John Prine

Comment

Working...
                                X