No announcement yet.

Apolyton Hall of Fame: May 2003

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What determines how much point a person's vote counts as?
    :-p

Comment

• How long they've been a member. It gives details in the first post IIRC.
      Smile
      For though he was master of the world, he was not quite sure what to do next
      But he would think of something

"Hm. I suppose I should get my waffle a santa hat." - Kuciwalker

Comment

• Registration date. It's in DC's 1st post.

Comment

• nice avatar ixnay. Ive been playing that game just recently.

Pic of Cream just isnt the same w/o cheese.
          :-p

Comment

• Amazing, someone else on here who knows about the excellence that is Cream.

Comment

• paul for OCC
              Cavebear for Democracy patience
              Oedo...self explanatory.... anyways whatever my max votes can be for each one...i think its 3-4
              Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

• OT

Well, I'll follow Loud Medicine's wishes, even though he was a vibrant and important member of the Apolyton AC community in the past... and OT community in the form of "Dancing With MikeH"
                And void all his votes
                Especially since he no longer considers himself a part of the apolyton community.
                If he does not consider himself a part of the community and wants no part of it- then he has no right to the hall.
                (although Personally, I wouldn't mind letting him in )

Loud Medicine knew about it probably because of the thread at Counterglow

He still keeps tabs on his forums despite going from Apolyton to ACOL to FFZ (more or less) to Counterglow

--
                SlowwHand
                "All posters end up in ot"
                Well at least for some time... I left when it no longer counted for posts
                Probably won't come back unless I have some incentive

I remember seeing the forum and specifically avoiding the OT for a few months, then in late Aug/early Sept 2000 finally ventured into the OT, worried about what would happen...
                in my first new TOPIC- because of the bad forum speeds in those days- it lagged... making my post about 6 times in the middle of it all, connorkimbro mocked me by posting exactly what I had posted... and everyone started calling me Connorkimbro's DL.

I also remember the first OT thread I posted in was about Harry Turtledove and frequented by Berzerker and/or Bolo

Then I did the Apolyton Army, and other fun lists Culminating in the Dec 2000 Apolyton Hall of Fame!

ChrisiusMaximus

Thanks for your vote
                And thanks for finding this thread- I'll have to post a notice in the Stories forum next time... I just wish Markos would allow me the announcement, then I wouldn't have to post this ad in every forum section!

Never knew you perused the OT
                How long has this been going on?
                -->Visit CGN!
                -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• WOw, 16 winks
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• I think that breaks even my record
                    Keep on Civin'
                    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming
                      I think that breaks even my record
                      I doubt that seriously.

ACK!
                      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Skanky Burns(2)
                        Frankychan(2)
                        Ixnay(2)

ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Ixnay :
                          What is cream ? A GBA game ?
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• shew. Updated

looks like reismark, despite someone's overconfident remarks, won't get in at all- only one person has voted for him this time... although he's just in fifth place, things look grim for him unless some of Dancing With MikeH's former friends switch alleigance

And Trip and Paul both presented monumental climbs on the list, Trip displacing DinoDoc in the #1 spot thanks to grassroots supprt in the Demogame circles

-

OT

Frozzy-
                            A suggestion for a future edition DarkCloud... how about granting HoF members automatic 1970 status when voting (IOW give them 4 points per vote). If they've contributed to Poly enough to get into the HoF surely they should be rewarded with something more tangable
                            I have been considering that... may implement it next time- or during the next historic December Vote!

Micha-

Nice to see you voting

Ming-
                            I will make sure your wishes are respected in this matter. If DC doesn't delete your vote... I will just start editing his posts until he gets the message.
                            Then I'll strike back and start deleting your posts in the Civ III Stories section
                            That is, if you ever posted there

Monk-

ooohhh. welcome back humble veteran!
                            -->Visit CGN!
                            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• wow didn't know that you were counting That's probably my highest word to smilie ratio ever
                              -->Visit CGN!

Comment

• Quick top 15
                                -

1. Trip- (45) 50---94
                                2. DinoDoc- (68) 22---90
                                3. Paul- (50) 39---89
                                4. Zylka- (38) 39---77

ixnay- (47) 26----73

Reismark- (69) 3--72

DanS- (58) 10---68

Boris Godunov – (47) 19---66

Sprayber - (52) 13---65

UnOrthOdOx- (32) 31----63

korn469- --------- (45) 11---56

10. MLeonard- -----(41) 12--53

JohnT- -(42) 9---51

Fez/Giancarlo- (47) 3---50

DarkCloud- (36) 13---49
                                -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Working...
                                X