Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most EVIL and cruel person in history, why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GP. like that was needed a lot.

And yeah, Albert. Che is a bastard.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I think a better thread would be: who was the most good and compassionate person in history?

Indeed. I think I'll start one.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

obiwan:

why was that so hilarious? and you put it in your signature... come on.. who was he?
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

You don't know?

Biography

Summary of Ivan Denisovich

He also wrote the Gulag Archipelago, which you can find by searching Google for the links of the books.

Very good author, and a personal favourite of mine. Having him as a dictator is about as wrong as you could get. I'm not laughing so much at you, but at the absurdity of Solzhenitsyn as dictator.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I am.

Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
            Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

Just ask Ned. He'll tell you

Comment

Originally posted by Tassadar5000
                Just ask Ned. He'll tell you
                Tass, you take the prize!
                http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

Originally posted by Ned

Tass, you take the prize!

Comment

It's a Toss between Hitler, Stalin, and Bush.

Possibly Ghenghis Khan just from the number of women he raped.

Comment

No, it's me, I am the epitome of evil incarnate. There, I got it off of my chest and I'm glad that I did. I won't blame you if you hate me for it, just so long as you respect me.
                      "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

William Henry Gates III (according to my definition of Evil).
                        Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Doctor Hannibal Lecter. Or the guy who thought up Survivor. It's an even match.
                          "I read a book twice as fast as anybody else. First, I read the beginning, and then I read the ending, and then I start in the middle and read toward whatever end I like best." - Gracie Allen

Comment

Working...
                          X