Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most EVIL and cruel person in history, why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm not sure it's possible for human beings to be truly evil as almost all people justify their wrongs... Hitler did what he did for the 'good of Germany and the world', Stalin for the 'good of the Soviet Union and the proletariat', etc. a truly evil person would not justify their acts but do great wrongs for the sake of inflicting harm on others
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Originally posted by Albert Speer
      i'm not sure it's possible for human beings to be truly evil as almost all people justify their wrongs... Hitler did what he did for the 'good of Germany and the world', Stalin for the 'good of the Soviet Union and the proletariat', etc. a truly evil person would not justify their acts but do great wrongs for the sake of inflicting harm on others
      Not really, a truly evil person will use any excuse to commit evil.

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Ok, how about the kiefer sutherland character from Freeway, then? That dude is just pure evil.
        "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
        Drake Tungsten
        "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
        Albert Speer

Comment

Well, NAFTA is the equal of laissez-faire in it's cruelty .

I guess that means....
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I agree with Speer, that a trully evil person knowingly does evil. But I would retort that both Hitler and Stalin knew many of the things they were doing were evil, and that sometimes they didn't even care to rationalize them.

The problem is, there are just too many people to chose from. evil and tyranical rulers are a dime a dozen, and if stalin and Hitler have the highest body counts (possibly not, who knows how many died during the Mongol invasions), it is simply cause they had more people to kill with better killing tools.
            If you don't like reality, change it! me
            "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
            "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
            "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

People who murder their family members just to get insurance pay-offs are some of the most evil ones.

Pathological liars are very evil, too.

But I have to say that sadists are the most evil type of person.

Comment

But even if there are evil tyrants, I'll quote Solzhenitsyn.

If only it were all so simple! If only there were evil people somewhere committing evil deeds, and it were necessary only to separate them from the rest of us and destroy them. But the line dividing good and evil cuts through the heart of every human being. And who is willing to destroy a piece of his own heart?
                Alexander Solzhenitsyn (1918 - ),

The Gulag Archipelago.

How can one rank evil? How can one person be less evil than another?
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I think a better thread would be: who was the most good and compassionate person in history?

such negativity. tsk. tsk.

Comment

Originally posted by obiwan18
                    But even if there are evil tyrants, I'll quote Solzhenitsyn.
                    At first I read it as 'I'll pick Solzhenitsyn.'
                    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Chegitz Guevara. In Ft. Lauderdale, Florida.
                      E-vil!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

i read it like that at first except not knowing who Solzhenitsyn was, I figured he was some obscure eastern european dictator... my confusion reading the quote made me re-read that sentence and i realized he said "I'll QUOTE Solzhenitsyn"

thnaks
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

i concur... he has no intention of ever marrying his girlfriend!

Comment

George Bush

Comment

The guy who gave us New Coke, and took Classic coke away from us!
                              http://tools.wikimedia.de/~gmaxwell/jorbis/JOrbisPlayer.php?path=John+Williams+The+Imperial+M arch+from+The+Empire+Strikes+Back.ogg&wiki=en

Comment

not knowing who Solzhenitsyn was, I figured he was some obscure eastern european dictator...
                                ROTFLMAO
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X