No announcement yet.

Ooooooh cool.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I din´t nrred glassws. I can tyyype very weel withyt thwm.
    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Of course he looks gay.
      You're right, but I think its due to the glasses.

Comment

Between the risks of surgery, and the number of times my glasses have kept something pointy from going in my eye, I think I'll keep my glasses, thanks.
        No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

I can understand something like that happening with a stencil, but with a keyboard ?!
          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
          Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I love my glasses, but I think I'll go surgery when I'll be thirtysomething. That is, if I can afford it of course
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Yeah I saw that those glasses are for 30somethings in the ad in the internet afterwards although I just picked them up because I liked them and because of the cool magnetic shades clip.

My friends tell me I look sweet with those glasses and so I'll fool those who don't know me
              Last edited by Bereta_Eder; May 6, 2003, 07:14.

Comment

Interesting. Astigmatism can be partially correctable through laser surgery.

I've got glasses, though I usually wear contacts for meetings, etc, anywhere I want to look really nice.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                X