No announcement yet.

Mayday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will pick up a rifle, and drive a tank through the streets if it be necessary. Then proceed to put down your illegal rebellion.

That is what I would do if you even came close to threatening my future.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Fez- You won't have to worry about any sort of rebellion, at least not in the sense that you are probably thinking of.
      http://monkspider.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by monkspider
        Fez- :shrug: You do seem to be very strongly against us. I sometimes wonder how someone like you or Floyd could become become a commie. But I know nothing is impossible. I am not sure how, but you will eventually become a commie, if you survive the next few years anyway.
        Don't you ****ing dare say that! I will put your movement down, where it stands. I will form a counter movement called "The Freedom Auto Defense of the Free World"..
        For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Fez- Sorry, but the revolution (or evolution to be more precise) that brings about global communism isn't really one that can be stopped. I'm sure you disagree, but I can't help that.

Comment

• Sorry. You cannot defeat capitalism. You will fall in your shoes. You will be like Che Guevara. Spiked by the Bolivian Armed Forces.

Comment

• The Eastern Europeans sure choice Communist revolution when allowed a free choice... No, wait a second they dumped the first chance they got.
              Even the Chinese have gotten ride of that banckrupt systemin all but name; now all that is left is a repressive one party state which is banking on capitalism to save it from extinction.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Fez- I can't huh? Well, what can I say, I like challenges. Here's my promise to you, capitalism will cease to exist as an institution forever within 10-20 years. I bet you think I'm nuts huh? Well, just wait and see.

And moreover, capitalism will have a big collapse around mid to late October of this year. It won't be a final collapse by any means, in fact, I don't think it will even be a Great-Depression level collapse, but it will pave the way for the bigger stuff later.

I know you don't like communism, so let's call it something else, let's call it, Philanthropy. People will awaken to their divine nature (yes, even you have a divine side to your nature) and learn to accept a new philosophy of philanthropy which is simply to live for the betterment of all.

Don't worry Fez, it won't be so bad.

Comment

• I will form a 4 billion strong organization and you will not be abled to wipe it out. You will get defeated. You will be surrounded by 100,000 troops alone.

Capitalism will never collapse because communism is dead. Capitalism will live!

Viva Capitalism!

Down with the criminals, crooks and communists!

And your divine crap, will be illegalized in my state. You will not have a voice.

Comment

• Well, maybe so. Let's just see how things pan out.

Comment

• You better live your life on.. my post was just meant as irony. But if I am forced to run a global military dictatorship, I would not hestitate. I will let democratic capitalism takes it way, to wipe your beliefs out for good. I predict this in several years, as the DPRK and PRC collapse.

Comment

• You're very entertaining Fez.
                        I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
                        - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

• And so is monkspider... we are living in a dream world if either of us actually think those things we posted. I think Monkspider can have his revolution in Zimbabwe but that is all.

Comment

• Thanks Fez.

Comment

• LOL... if you french kiss me maybe I will reconsider my political beliefs.. monky.. kidding yah...

Anyways.. didn't a revolution like what you have been saying occur in Cuba in 1959? See where that went? I am sure Fidel would love you in his government.

Comment

• First of all happy mayday

FEZ: I don't know you as i arrived when you had already left but i read some of your posts and I realised what kind of person you are and why everybody here loathes you.
                                Do you know something about your country??
                                first of all.... Argentina DOESN'T Have labour laws that make impossible fire workers, in fact, it's the opposite thing: One of the reasons of this crisis are the ''free market'' policies implemented by the Ex-president Menem; He privatized all the state companies and now these companies do whatever they want: they fire workers without reason, buy companies just to transfer them all debts of their other companies, don't do what was told them in the privatization contract, etc.
                                The same Neo Liberalism you are defending is what brouth us here.
                                I believe in capitalism as long as the state controls big companies so that they don't commit abusses like the ones are happening here.

A pleasure to meet you .
                                -South Killer

PD: I noticed (to my dissapointment) that you (according to your profile) actually LIVE here in Argentina. Are you argentinian (i hope not) or Spanish???
                                Last edited by South killer; May 1, 2003, 22:35.
                                -El patriotismo no es más que egoísmo en masa.
                                -Al que me diga asesino, lo mato.
                                -¿El sueño es la realidad, o la realidad es un sueño?

Comment

Working...
                                X