No announcement yet.

Mayday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No actually, France will be a colony of Spain because we will eventually buy them out. We go to other lands and take as much as possible to enrich our own country.
    who's dreaming now
    At least we made the profit. We are in for the money. If there is an opportunity we will take it. Haven't you learned? That is the Spanish mentality and it always has been.
    Is nice to see how the mind of a fascist works. And then you say you've changed.....
    -El patriotismo no es más que egoísmo en masa.
    -Al que me diga asesino, lo mato.
    -¿El sueño es la realidad, o la realidad es un sueño?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kidicious

Sounds like an apology for your policies too me.
      NOT IN THE LEAST.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• I know my country is run by crooks and thieves. But at least they have backbone! Aznar, nononono, it's supposed to be a democratic country, but, hey, he doesn't have to listen to the PSOE and the people of Spain to run his government! It was so good when the press stood him up after Couso's death, it's a good thing that thanks to this the PP will not rule in Spain for a thousand years.

Comment

• Awrence: Your Politicans have no backbones. Your fav, Duhalde, has no backbone. Infact he has no opinion. He is too scared to say anything. The PSOE is the hellhole party of Spain. It ****ed up the entire country before and Aznar is not going to allow it to do again. You are a corrupt fool in the least. You don't know squat about Spanish Politics, so I suggest you back off.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• I don't like Duhalde. I voted Lopez Murphy last Sunday. But Duhalde does have a backbone. Despite pressure from Britain and the US, Argentina proclaimed itself in total opposition to the war.

Aznar, in exchange, has to bully Morocco to feel like he has any power of decision. It's like the decadence of the Austro Hungarian Empire that had to bully little nations in the Balkans to feel like it had any power.

Plus, Aznar is definetly Quite Stupid (TM). I mean, he committed political suicide in his role as 'Coalition Mouthpiece in Spain'. He shot himself and the PP in the foot (unless, of course, the PP throws him out of the party).

Comment

• You voted for Lopez Murphy? He is a right-winger. If anything, he would of been pro-US.

Aznar is not stupid. Infact he didn't commit any political suicide.

Comment

• I suggest you stop reading theonion.com and start reading something with facts.
                Something with facts... like what??? CNN???
                Fez: You are the most idiotic person i have known in this forum. 3o second i talked with you and you are my enemy. Nobody has offended me so quickly in my whole life.

Argentina is run by thieves and has people that hate the thieves and want them out
                Spain is run by thieves and has people like you....
                , (who love the thieves)

Comment

• South Killer: You are an Argentine. You hatred of the Spanish people goes back a long way. Spain is not runned by thieves. Only your country is. Infact nobody wants them out in your country, infact they want them back. That is apparent with the elections.

Comment

• Something like 90% of Spaniards was against the war in Iraq. The anti war protests in Spain were the biggest in the world AFAIK. Unless Aznar is planning a coup, I believe he committed politica suicide. I mean, what interests does Spain have in supporting the coalition? Does he think that the Brits will give them Gibraltar if he sucks up to them?

Comment

• Something like 90% of Spaniards was against the war in Iraq.
                      Says the poll paid by the PSOE.

He didn't commit political suicide.

Interests? We want oil contracts.

Comment

• South Killer: You are an Argentine. You hatred of the Spanish people goes back a long way
                        I don't hate spanish people.... i only hate spanish people that think like you.

Infact nobody wants them out in your country, infact they want them back. That is apparent with the elections.
                        Sorry but here 70% of the people Hate menem and his mafia with all the hatred of their hearts. the problem is that there isn't a party that makes a good opposition against menem and all the anti-menem votes are divided between the other candidates, but now in the ballotage you'll see that kirchner will win by 60% or so.

Comment

• Spain wants oil contracts? Britain hasn't got any, you think some third rate coalition member will get a slice of the cake? HAH. No British companies have got a contract yet, you think Spain will get one? If Aznar thought he was going to get an oil contract, he's a naive fellow, a very naive fellow. And a mouthpiece.

And that poll I picked off the BBC, so unless the BBC is part of an international communist conspiracy...

Comment

• but now in the ballotage you'll see that kirchner will win by 60% or so.
                            I hope you watch that debate scheduled and find out Kirchner does not have a long term plan.

I hate both. I hate Menem and I hate Kirchner.

Say you Argentines ever see a presidental debate before? I heard this is the first time this will happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Awrence
                              Spain wants oil contracts? Britain hasn't got any, you think some third rate coalition member will get a slice of the cake? HAH. No British companies have got a contract yet, you think Spain will get one? If Aznar thought he was going to get an oil contract, he's a naive fellow, a very naive fellow. And a mouthpiece.

And that poll I picked off the BBC, so unless the BBC is part of an international communist conspiracy...
                              You are an ass. Plain and simple.

Comment

• And before you talk about Argentine decadence, we've been decadent since 1976, which is 26 or so years.

Spain has been a decadent third rate country since Phillip II... that's more than 300 years of decadence.

Comment

Working...
                                X