No announcement yet.

Mayday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even though El Awrence has trolled you quite badly, you look quite moderate in your responses, why?

Have you met a cute argentinean boy???
    Moderate? If you look before all these messages will notice, I have yelled at him, called him names.. and stuff that will get me banned most likely. If anything, I want to get banned.

An argentinean boy? No.. he is mexican.... but some of my best friends are argentine and they are handsome.
    For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Originally posted by GePap

FEZ!!

You said you were out of here...decide man, decide!
      I am not sure. Well the moderators will be making that decision for me then.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• You're not the only one with pics!
        Attached Files
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Good one Sava!

Too true too!

Comment

• Nice one sava.. now let me have a picture of you so I can put "I am a French Puppet!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Sava
              He didn't say exclusively. You seem to be in the Red Herring business today Oerdin.
              It was more like a Strawman though.
              (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
              (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
              (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

• Nice one sava.. now let me have a picture of you so I can put "I am a French Puppet!"
                I don't particularly care for the French, nor do I offer my undying support to their policies.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Urban Ranger

It was more like a Strawman though.
                  oops my bad
                  To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Very good pic, Sava
                    -El patriotismo no es más que egoísmo en masa.
                    -Al que me diga asesino, lo mato.
                    -¿El sueño es la realidad, o la realidad es un sueño?

Comment

• Originally posted by South killer
                      Very good pic, Sava
                      thanks... I aim to please...
                      To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Maybe we can find one of Fez saying 'I am the son of a moor '

Comment

• Okay. In a last ditch effort here to save my hide... I propose one thing, lets shake hands. Politics is an ugly business... and it only hurts. I have gotten into a fight with my Argentine friends, in a similar way that I have gotten into a fight with Awrence. We had a talk with each other why politics is a sticky business and can get very ugly, very fast. I feel my blood pressure go through the roof when I talk about it. I don't want to be stressed out and easily angered because I am distraught about it. I lost a friend this way, and it took a long time to have each other shake hands.

Comment

• You shot your friend in a demonstration of 'fascist politicking' for disagreeing with you?

Comment

• Fez, from 1946 to 1948, when Spain was isolated country seen as the only remaining fascist state in Europe, it received a lot of help from Peron, Evita even visited Franco in those times.
                              Periodista : A proposito del escudo de la fe, Elisa, a mí me sorprendía Reutemann diciendo que estaba dispuesto a enfrentarse con el mismísimo demonio (Menem) y después terminó bajándose de la candidatura. Ahí parece que fuera ganando el demonio.

Elisa Carrio: No, porque si usted lee bien el Génesis dice que la mujer pisará la serpiente.

Comment

• This is what I mean exactly.. I don't have the time for this, awrence. Be serious for once. I am not a violent person.

Comment

Working...
                                X