Mayday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interests? We want oil contracts.
    so are you saying that some oil contracts justificate the involving of your country in the killing of thousands of innocent people.
    Thanks god that you aren't a fascist
    -El patriotismo no es más que egoísmo en masa.
    -Al que me diga asesino, lo mato.
    -¿El sueño es la realidad, o la realidad es un sueño?

Comment

• Uh huh. We are no third world country. Haven't been that way for the past twenty five years.

Infact your country is the third world country. It has always been.
      For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Spain was a third world country. I mean, bloody hell, watch Fawlty Towers! It just depicts your average Spaniard so well! Small moustache, completely clumsy and useless, lazy... Spain is to blame for the latinamerican crisis! We deserved to be colonised by countries like Britain, and Germany! Not by a third rate hellhole nostalgic for its collapsing empire.

It's sad. I feel ashamed to have been colonised by Spain. I must clean my lineage out with a metal brush.

Comment

• You better clean up that filthy attitude.

Spain isn't a third world country.
          For there is [another] kind of violence, slower but just as deadly, destructive as the shot or the bomb in the night. This is the violence of institutions -- indifference, inaction, and decay. This is the violence that afflicts the poor, that poisons relations between men because their skin has different colors. - Bobby Kennedy (Mindless Menance of Violence)

Comment

• Yes it is.
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• You know what, you're right. Spain is slowly crawling out of the third world. But they still have a colony mentality.

Comment

• I don't feel ashamed of being spanish descendant. And i think the crisis is our fault convined with the fault of the other countries (spain, USA, England, etc.) that supported our dictatorships and our thieves.

But i feel ashamed that in this modern world there still exist people that think like you fez. I don't care if we are a third world country or a first world country and i won't enter your childish game of ''who's better Argentina or Spain'' because none of them is better. This is just an excuse to deviate the attention of things that matter.

Comment

• No. Spain is out of the third world. Whatever it was.. is because of the civil war we had. We are first world at this time.

AND SAVA, STFU.

Wow third world country..

Bull crap.

Top Photo: Telecommunications Office. Bottom Photo: Madrid at Night

Comment

• Argentina has French looking buildings, and France is superior to Spain. I guess that makes Argentina superior to Spain too.

Comment

• We have also impressive buildings. I post them if you want to but that doesn't mean we are in the third world.
                      Cambodia also has Ankor Vat but that doesn't mean there are in the 1rst world.
                      Also... remember that Spain won't be what it is today if it werent because Argentina send tons of food and aid after the civil war.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Awrence
                        Argentina has French looking buildings, and France is superior to Spain. I guess that makes Argentina superior to Spain too.
                        Spain has its own style. Those aren't French styled buildings. Those were prevalent throughout Europe. From Madrid to Rome. Argentina is not superior to Spain. Never has been.

Oh and my favorite:

The KIO Towers:

Comment

• Fez, those pictures prove nothing, Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro and Mexico city can look quite amazing too..
                          And we are not developed countries.

Anyway, I am not here to "insult" Spain, I cant because I am an argentinean who also has the spanish nationality, but, I would like to remark something.

Even though El Awrence has trolled you quite badly, you look quite moderate in your responses, why?

Have you met a cute argentinean boy???
                          Periodista : A proposito del escudo de la fe, Elisa, a mí me sorprendía Reutemann diciendo que estaba dispuesto a enfrentarse con el mismísimo demonio (Menem) y después terminó bajándose de la candidatura. Ahí parece que fuera ganando el demonio.

Elisa Carrio: No, porque si usted lee bien el Génesis dice que la mujer pisará la serpiente.

Comment

• Originally posted by South killer
                            We have also impressive buildings. I post them if you want to but that doesn't mean we are in the third world.
                            Cambodia also has Ankor Vat but that doesn't mean there are in the 1rst world.
                            Also... remember that Spain won't be what it is today if it werent because Argentina send tons of food and aid after the civil war.
                            Yes you got the Puerto Madero district. I will hand that to you. And it is a great business district.

But several km away from that you got a newly formed shanty town right outside of the federal captial.

Look... I don't really care anymore what you think.

We in Spain actually have enough crops for ourselves, we didn't have to rely on you. That I know from my family who are farmers. We got more than enough food for ourselves.

Comment

• FEZ!!

You said you were out of here...decide man, decide!
                              If you don't like reality, change it! me
                              "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
                              "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
                              "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

• It's true though, if it weren't for Argentina, Spain would have starved into third worldliness after the civil war. And how do we get repaid? We get ripped off when we privatise state companies by Spain! Spain is corrupt!

Comment

Working...
                                X