No announcement yet.

Exfoliating, moisturizer, and other gay stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any dietary changes/supliments that can help with skin complexion?
    Monkey!!!

Comment

Yes, keep away from chocolate and carmalized soft drinks - also lower your sugar intake.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
        None of this moisturising stuff has anything other than a psychosomatic effect. You'd be better smearing your face in lard...

At last a sensible post.
        Only feebs vote.

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber
          hey asher

Don't go misrepresenting our weather like that . . . I have a similar patio picture of the snow but its pretty much all gone now and you CAN tan in Calgary, if you wish. Great weather the last couple of days and possible tanning weather again today if you are so inclined.
          Yeah, the snow is completely melted from that picture now.

And I really don't care if it's possible tanning weather, because I can't tan.

Speaking of inclination, by being "out", do you mean that you are "out" as a bisexual , which was your declared orientation IIRC or have you determined that you have a preference for men?
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
            None of this moisturising stuff has anything other than a psychosomatic effect. You'd be better smearing your face in lard...
            I really don't think you should be talking about stuff like this, from what I remember of you.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

laz: i always shave against the grain. i can't get it cut close enough otherwise, and i've never (well almost never) cut myself.
              -connorkimbro
              "We're losing the war on AIDS. And drugs. And poverty. And terror. But we sure took it to those Nazis. Man, those were the days."

-theonion.com

Comment

Shave with the grain, then against (resultant shave is about 10 times as close after that). I'm referring to shaving with a disposable razor.

As for all of these moisturisers, life is way too short.
                "I'm so happy I could go and drive a car crash!"
                "What do you mean do I rape strippers too? Is that an insult?"
                - Pekka

Comment

I get told I have very soft skin (hands, face, what have you)

I never use moisterisers

I don't use anything but water when I shave (With a razor, and I didn't use to even use water)

Jon Miller
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                  X