No announcement yet.

Exfoliating, moisturizer, and other gay stuff

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sigh. Okay, since you're clueless and really want to know.

Cleansing. Use the mildest soap possible. The problem with regular soaps is either overdrying the skin or things that have high ph and mess up your skin natural chemistry. So neutrogena or eucerin or dove are okay. Don't apply the soap bar directly on your face. make a foam in your hands, then apply. I do recommend a foaming cleanser which are better than soaps. Every possible maker makes them, even ponds and neutrogena.

Toner.
    What toners do is equilibrate the ph of your skin to prevent overdrying. You can go without them but you'll do a lot better with them.

Moisturizer.
    It doesn't matter if you have oily skin, your skin tries to compensate for the loss of oils it lost when you washed your face, went out in dry air, weather, etc. and you need a moisturizer. look for one for your skin type.

Sunblock.
    UV rays are nasty. (ozone layer, blah, blah,blah, global warming, bladety blah) Use it. It'll help you wrinkle less, and your skin won't fry.

Eye creams.
    There are day and night variations. Difference is the amount of moisturizing materials. Day ones are lighter and night time ones are repairing ones.
    Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

Comment

Originally posted by Fecal_Splatter
      Gay? GAY POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES TO ADVOCATION more boys!

Who is that ? Loinburger or MRT ?
      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

He's toasted fecal splatter now.
        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Starchild
          Boris, sugarhips, it'll take more than a $20 for you. Hate to tell ya this but I don't do discounts for seniors. *kiss*
          What a ripoff! Paying more than $20 for used furniture is simply ludicrous. *smooch*
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
            He's toasted fecal splatter now.
            Nastiest...imagery...ever!
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Originally posted by Boris Godunov

What a ripoff! Paying more than $20 for used furniture is simply ludicrous. *smooch*
              *cough* youmustbethetownbicyclethen *cough*
              Exult in your existence, because that very process has blundered unwittingly on its own negation. Only a small, local negation, to be sure: only one species, and only a minority of that species; but there lies hope. [...] Stand tall, Bipedal Ape. The shark may outswim you, the cheetah outrun you, the swift outfly you, the capuchin outclimb you, the elephant outpower you, the redwood outlast you. But you have the biggest gifts of all: the gift of understanding the ruthlessly cruel process that gave us all existence [and the] gift of revulsion against its implications.
              -Richard Dawkins

Comment

hey asher

Don't go misrepresenting our weather like that . . . I have a similar patio picture of the snow but its pretty much all gone now and you CAN tan in Calgary, if you wish. Great weather the last couple of days and possible tanning weather again today if you are so inclined.

Speaking of inclination, by being "out", do you mean that you are "out" as a bisexual , which was your declared orientation IIRC or have you determined that you have a preference for men?

On moisturizers etc, I just use whatever Mrs Flubber has on the counter and I use both the Mach 3 and/or an electric razor depending on my mood and how close a shave I need.
                You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

How about starting off getting a proper facial at a beauty salon? Might be worth it just to steam out properly/disinfect the pores nicely/get all the minor stuff out.
                  Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
                  Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

what a frigging ponce
                    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

is it comfrotable to type this and write all the advice down at the same time, Provost?
                      urgh.NSFW

Comment

None of this moisturising stuff has anything other than a psychosomatic effect. You'd be better smearing your face in lard...
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Krammer liked butter... give it a shot.
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                            None of this moisturising stuff has anything other than a psychosomatic effect. You'd be better smearing your face in lard...
                            Says the man with the skin of a dead elephant.
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Provost, it does work. Really.
                              urgh.NSFW

Comment

Well, I guess I like to keep it simple - For my face (and body for that matter): A wash cloth, "Dove" Soap, & Hot Water...but then, I've never had any problem with my complexion.
                                "One day if I do go to heaven, I'm going to do what every San Franciscan does who goes to heaven - I'll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco.'" - Herb Caen, 1996
                                "If God, as they say, is homophobic, I wouldn't worship that God." - Archbishop Desmond Tutu

Comment

Working...
                                X