No announcement yet.

What words do you find offensive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't find any words offensive, BTW. They are just words. It's how they are used.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

"Snowman? No more. Melt that image and replace with Snowperson."

"older person instead of senior citizen."

Hey Boris- you are an older person!

"The word "devil" has disappeared entirely, with no replacement."

Perhaps Baal-zebub will be more PC.

"That's because many California textbooks will no longer feature pictures of hot dogs, sodas, cakes, butter and other kinds of food that are not considered nutritious".

Best thread in a long time.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Is this thing for real?
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Reported in LA Times as well...
          Gnu Ex Machina - the Gnu in the Machine

Comment

California

Comment

here's my list of words I'd like censored:

if
              then
              the
              California
              article
              should
              is
              be
              true
              nuked
              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Fallout will blow west... that's no good.
                To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

California-style pizza.

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

The terms "obligated" and "burglarized" should be replaced with their correct English versions which are "obliged" and "burgled".
                    Only feebs vote.

Comment

smegma

It's just... ewww.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

"obliged" and "burgled" should be replaced with their correct American versions which are "obligated" and "burglarized".
                        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I hate how everything is being bastardized.

KFC-Kentucky Fried Chicken

RBK- Reebok

An add from Taco Hell about the extreme Stuft burrito.

ACK!

Comment

I did like the change they made where they took out hot dogs and all sort of other crap food, but some of the changes were counterproductive.

I think it's important for kids to know all of history. It's better to keep the bad stuff in but instead emphasize why we don't refer to certain things the way we used to.
                            We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. - Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Ted, I thought you were vacationing in Mingapulco! D1ckhead!
                              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO1003
                                Ted, I thought you were vacationing in Mingapulco! D1ckhead!
                                I thought so too.

ACK!

Comment

Working...
                                X