What words do you find offensive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What words do you find offensive?

In response to this giberish, I was just wondering what other words and/or images you would like to see my stupid state eliminate from existence?
    Monkey!!!

Here is one word that should not be eliminated due to it's usefulness:

http://www.****.addr.com/news/word/larry.html

(replace the **** in the URL with a 4 letter word starting with f, ending with k, and having uc in between)
    "I'm moving to the Left" - Lancer

"I imagine the neighbors on your right are estatic." - Slowwhand

Comment

The Founding Fathers, for instance, are now referred to as "The Framers," in an apparent effort to make them sound less male-dominant

That is stupid
      CSPA

Comment

The word "person", which implies a sort of mask, a persona if you will, and not the real, honest being behind it. It should be replaced in all textbooks with Human being, so a Policeman, would become a Police Human Being., or a Human being who is a member of a Police force. See, far more acurate, and it helps the kids in thier english comprehension.

Any mention of Pets, which is such a derogatory word. Use "domesticated mammalian beings", as to avoid the horrid "animal" as well, unless of course yopu are talking about birds and fish, or reptiles, and then you have to say "domesticated Avians", "Aquatic beings" and "reptialian buddies"
        If you don't like reality, change it! me
        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

I like how the omitted the word "Devil"...

We all know "the greatest trick the devil ever pulled is convincing the world he never existed."

California still rocks, even if we want all our kids to be ignorant.
          Monkey!!!

Comment

California had rocks for brains.

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I should have thought a little more and turned down the volume on my computer before playing that link! I'm currently at work and the first part of the clip started playing real loud with half of the office being treated to the word "****" at least three times before I managed to turn down the volume.

I hope my boss didn't hear it.
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

haha, shi great stuff!
                "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

I find "slut" and "skank" offensive, yet they are commonly used on these forums.
                  Blog | Civ2 Scenario League | leo.petr at gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by St Leo
                    I find "slut" and "skank" offensive, yet they are commonly used on these forums.
                    shut up hoe.
                    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Edited by Ming
                      There is a reason why that word is censored...

Respect the wishes of the owners... or you will get restricted
                      Last edited by Ming; April 30, 2003, 22:47.
                      "mono has crazy flow and can rhyme words that shouldn't, like Eminem"
                      Drake Tungsten
                      "get contacts, get a haircut, get better clothes, and lose some weight"
                      Albert Speer

Comment

shiv
                        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

did anybody read that fox news article?
                          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
                          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

If true (it is Fox...) then it is stupid.
                            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

That's a horrible policy.

I hate how California and Texas have a greater voice than the Great State of Maryland.
                              John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X