Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, being able to have wars without the constant potential for total annihilation would be nice...

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger

Drogue and elijah did disagree on a number of things.
      Whatever. I didn't pay that much attention.
      Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralTacticus
        Well, being able to have wars without the constant potential for total annihilation would be nice...
        *****!
        Nukes add a little spice to the carnage in my opinion.
        Of course, it'd really suck if somebody used them, but nobody would be that stupid, right?
        Right?

Anyhoo, I don't have anything against chemical or... [spontaneously ejaculates] bioweapons, or anything.
        Hello, you've reached Majestic-12 Headquarters.
        We are away, or unwilling to answer the phone at the moment, so please hold while we trace your call.
        Thanks for calling!

Comment

Holy freakin' sh!t!
          Did I write that?
          Maybe it's time Australia re-introduced the Purity Police!
          We are away, or unwilling to answer the phone at the moment, so please hold while we trace your call.
          Thanks for calling!

Comment

Originally posted by Squeblish Nef?
            Nukes add a little spice to the carnage in my opinion.
            Of course, it'd really suck if somebody used them, but nobody would be that stupid, right?
            Right?
            In that case, it doesn't make any difference if somebody has it, right?
            (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
            (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
            (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Maybe you can say you have them, but if you use them, you are "disappeared" from the region.

For you, think Mutually Assured Destruction: In your universe, we all die.

For the rest of us, your nation is just occulted, in the same way that nations in this game disappear all the time. Our universe survives intact, and we can roleplay your collapse, or just pretend you never existed in the first place.
              ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

good point,,,, fine by me, does that go for biologicial weopon usage too ????
                GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by joncha
                  Maybe you can say you have them, but if you use them, you are "disappeared" from the region.
                  I could live with that
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

only the first person to use them obviously...

i agree.....

Comment

~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

and any use of Biochemical weopons hopefuly will b egreete dby the same reuslt !!!!

Comment

First post updated again (point form only, I'll add a summary of the discussion later).

Comment

well done... this game defienty got better with the likes of great map malkers and organisers arriving ...

Comment

I'd say the above is a good idea, although, really, if both sides of the exchange agree to it for whatever reason, it should be accepted.

Comment

Actually, bio-weapons could be acceptable in some circumstances in my opinion.
                                i.e. As a plot device, but only if previously agreed upon by the nations concerned.
                                Any thoughts on that?

If nuclear and bio-weapons are to be effectively 'banned', then I'd like leave to rethink my nation's military spending, as ~60% of the budget would have gone straight down the gurgler.
                                Thanks for calling!

Comment

Working...
                                X