No announcement yet.

1st Apolyton CtP2 Tournament: 23 April - 23 May 2002

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dad?! Is that you???? You went out for cigarettes when I was 3 years old and never came back! What have you been doing with your life? I can’t believe that I’ve found you! After all these years, who would have thought that we would meet here! It’s amazing!!!

j/k

Comment

• Civ breaks up families. Just say "no", kids.
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• With a game like this who needs a family?

j/k
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

• Hi

Hi everyone, i bet u've never seen such a lifelong fanatic like myself. i've never seen any good players in the lobbies... and i usually play mp. so if anyone thinks they're worth fighting me, contact me at icq# 74921631.
          See u in ruins

Comment

• Hi mazaika

welcome. if you really want some Multiplay action, please register with the Apolyton Multiplayer registry found here:

and email some players! (sorry I don't know how to imbed the shortcut into a word like "here")

Anyway the registry is full of other players (including me) who have a hankering to play other humans at CTP2!!

If this is your first post, welcome to the forums and please keep visiting and offering your insights and opinions.. the more the merrier!

As stated earlier, the recent upsurge in CTP2 participation is quite nice. Let's keep it going.

Later

Comment

• I know it's off topic.. but I agree with the earlier post wanting to know what's up with our esteemed Tournament-master and resident Assimilator, Locutus!! This near-asian tour sounds fun! Are you there for the sights? Education? Military tour? Or other nefarious activity?

Anyway, I've visited Korea and lived in Japan for 4 years myself. Asia can be really great. I hope you have a blast.

Take it easy, all.

Waiting for the next tourny... -Dean

Comment

• Hey, Oerdin stole my signature quote
                Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
                "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• Originally posted by ETB
                  What’s up with this exotic Asian tour? Sounds like you’re in the lap of luxury to me!
                  Yes, Markos is very kind to staff members He originally wanted to send me to Mingapulco but I convinced him that it was too crowded already

Father and son Cool Hmm, that certainly explains a thing or two... Although I remember ETB more as a (learning) modmaker than as a player, but I guess the one doesn't exclude the other...
                  Administrator of WePlayCiv -- Civ5 Info Centre | Forum | Gallery

Comment

Working...
                  X