No announcement yet.

World War II in Europe - tracker thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAD MAJOR PROBLEMS POSTING HERE - LETS HOPE THIS WORKS.....

Killed 1 german sub in north atlantic with a cruiser.
    Killed 1 sub (most likely german) in english sea with a destroyer
    Killed 1 german destroyer off northern spain with a sub
    Bombed a lot of roads in northern france. Lost one bomber to a german fighter. All bombing should be apparent.
    Captured Tobruk (Finally) with armor. Lost 1 tank, killed 2 italian infantry, and captured 1 italian artilery. 1 tank was damaged.
    Bombed a lot in norway - didn't do a single bit of damage.

I keep getting a bug where I have to declair peace with Spain to start teh turn, but then I get a message saying that that isn't possible. I hope that by offering them peace (even though they probably won't accept) it might go away as it is anoying.

Bombed some italian oil in the sahara. The one that is a colony will not let me bomb it, so I cut the road on either side. Can you tell me if it is a bug and you do or don't have that oil please.

I think that is all I did. Sorry, I really need to keep notes.

-GK
    If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

• *BUMP*

Where is it?
      Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• Nov 1940 sent to USSR

Rail tile leading from occuplied Lyons to Marsellis (5X). Miss. Miss. Miss. Rail cut. Crated.

Road in ex-Italain Fortress outside of both Italy and France: Tile Pillaged : Road removed

Bombers try to disconnect Italiain Ivory in Africa. Miss. Miss.

Discover I can't try to bombard apprently empty sea tiles to look for hidden units.
        1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
        Templar Science Minister
        AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

• Originally posted by joncnunn
          Discover I can't try to bombard apprently empty sea tiles to look for hidden units.
          Like in real life - normal artillery or bombs don't work under the water. Wrong time for this kind of technology.

Comment

• Got the file, will play tonight after work.

Comment

• Apologies for the delays. (real life getting in the way again.. arghhh)

Bomb road near Hrodra (x4) - Failed
              Bomb near Cemovcy - Failed
              Bomb near Constanta - Road Cut
              Bomb near Cernovcy - Road Cut
              Bomb Panza near Galati - HP taken.
              Tank > Tank near Hrodra - Lost
              Tank > Tank near Hrodra - Won
              Pillage Horses near Kisinev.

--Turn sent--

Comment

• Fights this turn. Sorry it was so few - my lads are resting.

USSR:
                • Near Narvik. Artillery bombardment: 1 HP taken.
                • Near Hrodna. Artillery bombardment: 2 HP taken. 2 Panzer attacks: 1 Tank killed, 1 Rifleman killed.
                • Near Kisinev. Artillery bombardment: 7 HP taken. 2 Panzer attacks: 1 Tank killed, 1 Rifleman killed.
                • Near Galati. 3 Tank attacks: 1 Tank killed, 1 Rifleman killed. 1 Panzer attack: 1 Panzer lost. I SS Korps (Panzers) attack: 1 Infantry killed.
                England:
                • West of Alborg. U-Boot sunk, attacking English Destroyer. English Destroyer sunk by German Destroyer.
                • Near Paris. 2 Bombing runs: missed. Artillery bombardment: 12 HP taken. I Armee Korps (Panzers) attack: 3 Infantry killed. 2 Paner attacks: 2 Infantry killed, 1 Artillery captured.
                • North of Paris. Artillery bombardment: 1 HP taken from HMS Warspite.
                • Near Oslo. Bombing run: 2 HP taken.
                • Near Bergen. 2 Bombing runs: 2 HP taken.
                • South-west of Dublin. U-Boot sinks English Transport.
                • Atlantic. U-Boot sunk attacking Ark Royal (Carrier).

The Allied navy is indeed powerful.

Turn sent to StrictlyRockers.
                Last edited by Modo44; April 9, 2005, 02:15.

Comment

• I am having computer problems. Working on turn.

Comment

• I took Lisbon this turn. Not much else has happened worth noting for the last few turns.
                    Last edited by StrictlyRockers; April 10, 2005, 00:14.

Comment

Losing cities to the Italians would be out right pathetic.

Bomber attacked French infantry near Marseilles. Infantry injured.

No other activity that I want to state in public.
                      Even a fool is thought wise if he remains silent.

Comment

• I note that I'm now playing France in the Napolonic Conquest. Italy is now down to only one city in it.
                        They still lasted longer than the Dutch.

Originally posted by Soltz

Bomber attacked French infantry near Marseilles. Infantry injured.

No other activity that I want to state in public.
                        Templar Science Minister
                        AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

I note that I'm now playing France in the Napolonic Conquest. Italy is now down to only one city in it.
                          What difficulty level, if one may ask?

By the way, who has the save?

Comment

• I'm playing Napeolon on Monarch level. This is my second time on that conquest, but the first time I won on turn 1 using the MPP exploit. I'm wanting to increase the point total on my Hall of Fame.

Looks like God King has the save to this game to me.

Originally posted by Modo44

What difficulty level, if one may ask?

By the way, who has the save?
                            Templar Science Minister

Comment

• Funny, I usually have to play scenarios above my normal skill to get any kind of challenge. This must be a very boring game for you.

Comment

• I'm not wanting to have to think so I'm playing down to Monarch.

[caveman]Thinking hurt[/caveman]

Originally posted by Modo44
                                Funny, I usually have to play scenarios above my normal skill to get any kind of challenge. This must be a very boring game for you.
                                Templar Science Minister

Comment

Working...
                                X