This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Start Here

Ever wanted to experience the excitement of a real live Demo game? Well quit dream and start doing the thing you were only dreaming about moments ago. The adventure begins as soon as you apply for membership into the ultra exclusive Lost Boys Private Forum.

Lost Boys is an equal opportunity private forum guaranteed to use up all the excess time in your life between now and the release of civ4
    Do you believe in Evil? The Nefarious Mr. Butts
    The continuing saga of The Five Nations
    A seductress, an evil priest, a young woman and The Barbarian King

Comment

• Since Zord seems to have left, we need a replacement for him in the Artificial Selection & Addition Selection PBEMs. They're a pair of PBEMs that travel together, each player plays the same civ in both but they're different maps. Zord was playing Arabia. We're at 1750 BC.

Turnthread is here. Dauphin was the one who started the game, so he would be the one to contact about replacing Zord since we don't have his password.

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeadows
        Moonbars will sub me in:
        Plato's baptism
        In the mood
        clash of titans (Beta is subbed by E_T here)

Paddy will sub for me in:
        5 continents of Eden
        European C3C

CM will sub for me in:
        Savage swords

I had asked Paddy to sub for me in iron2 red as well, but I understood from Ormuzd that that wasn't possible. Rommel2D would you take care of it? Not much is going on anyway.
        I'm back... Thanks for subbing guys...
        don't worry about things you have no influence on...

Comment

• I will be leaving Belgrade for a week in one hour. During my stay out of town I may not be able to play saves.

Comment

• Grandpa Troll has escaped work!!

Mr & Mrs G.R. Amps Troll will hereby be departing on a vacation celebrating 20 wonderful sweet years of marriage.

We will leave 8-20-2005 and return late 8-28-2005.

I will miss ya but first vacation in about 10 years so turns will wait til I return

but until then turtle turns continue
            Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Congratulations on the anniversary and the holiday. Have a good time.
              Formerly known as Masuro.
              The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

• Sorry I've been gone for awhile. My civ desire has been nil for a while now so I figured I'd take a PBEM break while Beta was on vacation since he is in all my PBEMs. I do still intend to play my games and will likely get to the few that have made their way to me by tomorrow.

Rhoth

Comment

• Re: Grandpa Troll has escaped work!!

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                  Mr & Mrs G.R. Amps Troll will hereby be departing on a vacation celebrating 20 wonderful sweet years of marriage.

We will leave 8-20-2005 and return late 8-28-2005.

I will miss ya but first vacation in about 10 years so turns will wait til I return

but until then turtle turns continue
                  20 years? Awesome! Many Conratulations to you and Mrs. Troll!

"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• MWIA is now MIA

Has anyone heard from MWIA lately? He hasn't posted since 8th August and is holding up several games.
                    So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                    Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• Looking for a replacement

Due technical issues with GodKing's Civ, we need a replacement for him in the WW II in Europe PBEM. GodKing is in control of England (which means the western Allies actually). His forces landed in Norway early in the game, and later in France, kicking the Germans back, and so far have been able to keep what they captured (althogh did not make further progress). I do not know his exact situation (no wonder, playing the Germans myself). I do know the game is great fun to everyone involved. If someone would be kind enough to take over for GodKing, please PM me or post in the tracker thread.

Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• I have decided to extend my vacation till next Sunday. Some of my saves will be delayed unfortunately. I'll try to play as many of them as I can, but I can't promise anything as I'm using GPRS for internet access.

Comment

• I'd be most pleased to find permanent replacments for Poland (Sumeria really) in C3C - Classics, 1700 BC.

And Carthage (Carthage really) in Welcome Theseus PBEM, 1300 BC.
                          Spoiler:
                          You'll win if you take this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kloreep
                            Since Zord seems to have left, we need a replacement for him in the Artificial Selection & Addition Selection PBEMs. They're a pair of PBEMs that travel together, each player plays the same civ in both but they're different maps. Zord was playing Arabia. We're at 1750 BC.

Turnthread is here. Dauphin was the one who started the game, so he would be the one to contact about replacing Zord since we don't have his password.
                            Anyone?

Comment

• At the end of September I will be moving back to Alaska. We don’t yet have a house purchased so I couldn’t say when I will be able to play any Civ. Would a few people be willing to take over for me in:

C3C - Classics

ICR One

Rumble in the Jungle

Welcome Theseus

Mesopotamian Clash

C3CDG Eve of Destruction

Intra-Team PBEM Red

Trial by Trait

It would be best to consider these replacements permanent.
                              Last edited by 1889; September 9, 2005, 13:54.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1889
                                At the end of September I will be moving back to Alaska. We don’t yet have a house purchased so I couldn’t say when I will be able to play any Civ.
                                This is a joke, right?
                                So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                                Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

Working...
                                X