This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rommel2D
    My broadband went down in a storm last Tuesday and our building is still having trouble. Not sure if I'll be able to check in again before Monday...
    I would be honored to step in to help Rommel2D

just hand that Moderator Banning Ring over here

/me thanks you very much
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Apologises folks, we have won a new contract, so my hours just diminished rapidly.

Some of my saves will run slow in the coming weeks due to this situation.

If you find this effecting a game too much, please contact me to discuss either a replacement, or the retirement of my civ.

This will not effect the "Iron Civver II" or "Eve of Destruction" Games.

Thank you all for your patience.
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• I was very busy this weekend. I'm out of Belgrade for a business trip tomorrow so I'll play my saves either tomorrow evening or on Tuesday.

Comment

• My play times are now severely restricted and in order to give other players the chance to advance games more quickly I have decided to start dropping games, beginning with the ones the least advanced.

I am therefore dropping the following games, leaving it up to the other players to decide whether to look for a replacement or just retire my civ:

Team PBEM
          Science 101
          Iron Civer II Orange Theatre

If a replacement player is sought and found, I am only too happy to give a full briefing on play to date and current position.

Cheers!
          So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
          Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• Our connection is supposed to be worked on today- it's too sporadic to send saves from. At the latest I should be able to play my turns at home and send them from school Wednesday. Not sure when I'll be able to clean up the Iron Civer stuff, probably next weekend...
            Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• Originally posted by McMeadows
              ...I'll be gone for a few days as well. Thursday September 15 - Tuesday September 20....
              I'm back and will clean out the saves this afternoon.
              don't worry about things you have no influence on...

Comment

• I'm gunna be away for a week from the 24th.

Comment

• My apologies for the delays to the games that I am in and the ones that I have been taking over for 1889.

I have been in and out of town for the last couple of weeks working on a large project for our company that should be ready for presentation by tomorrow AM. That should finally free me up to clear off the backlog over the next couple of days.

Comment

• I will probably not be playing any saves for a couple of days, I've managed to get sick with something of a sinus infection, and try to avoid calling in to work sick, and it's either work+sleep or civ+sleep
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Sorry, but my games will be delayed a few days... I am traveling (again), and forgot my friggin' C3C disk AGAIN!!!

Amy is sending it to me tomorrow.
                      The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

• My home connection went down again a few days ago. On top of my other priorities, I may be seeking legal council on ending my lease early.

I doubt I'll be anything close to regular with turns for at least another month. If anyone would like to take any of my games or seek replacements for any of them, I'll help with the transition as much as desired.

I'll address the Iron Civer issues in the dedicated thread...

Comment

• Working on getting up to date
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

• We'll call off the dogs, then.
                            Formerly known as Masuro.
                            The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

• ya way too kind
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Back up for the time being. I think I'm caught up on all my games except for Iron Civ admin stuff...

Comment

Working...
                                X