Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I started a new job and in this job I am not able to play at work. My regular play times will most likely be:

5:00 - 6:00 GMT
    18:00 - 21:00 GMT

It might be usefull to know. When I have a few PBEM's to play and not enough time to play them all, I try to play the ones that are most likely to be played by the next person quickly first. Which also reads as, when I know a person is at work/ sleeping for the next lot of hours I know I have more time for those saves.
    don't worry about things you have no influence on...

Comment

• Heading off to an ultimate tournament- be back late Sunday...
      Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• We need replacements for Zord.

One is a pair of PBEMs that travel together, Artificial Selection and Additional Selection. Each player plays the same civ in both, with the same player order, but they're different maps. Zord was playing Arabia. We're at 1750 BC. Turnthread is here. Dauphin was the one who started the game, so he would be the one to contact about replacing Zord since we don't have his password.

The other is a PBEM that just started up, The Ancients. It's a 5-player game in 3700 BC, so aside from initial placement & builds it should be a pretty blank slate. Again, Dauphin is the game starter and the one to contact if you want to take over.

Comment

• F*CKF*CKF*CKF*CKF*CKF*CKF*CKF*CKF*CKF*CK

I'm traveling again, and just realized I left the dang C3C disk at home. So, bad news, but all my games are on hold until next Saturday, 9/10.

Sorry.
          The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

• I'm über busy at work atm, and also applying for a promotion, which is work in and of itself (yeah, though!) ... and Kanye West did a signing at my store today, leaving me utterly exhausted. Hence I have delayed a few days

But Friday night and saturday morning, my saves I shall play
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• i'm away for the next 11 days. i've got my notebook with me but can only play when i get connection (libraries, etc). please excuse any delay this may cause... i'll try my best!
              - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
              - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

• I'm very busy these next couple of days, so I probably won't be able to play any saves until Wednesday.

Comment

• I'm out of town on training 9/7-9/9. No saves will be played during that time.

Comment

• No replacements for Zord? We have three PBEMs dying here, people...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kloreep
                      No replacements for Zord? We have three PBEMs dying here, people...
                      yeah

we have a bunch gonna need attention
                      Attached Files
                      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• As a followup to my above comment, I have played my last civ game for this week, and won't play another until 9/10/05. Have a nice week!

Comment

• Short absence

I will be gone starting tomorrow, and getting back sometime Sunday. Have a great weekend everyone.
                          Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• I am away from tonight (Thursday 8th) through to probably Sunday. I will be at my parents - and may have time and capabality to keep some games moving. Looks like it may be a slow weekend anyway.
                            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• I will be away on holiday (between jobs) starting today Saturday 10th, until Thursday 15th.

Sorry, I know this will hold up some games, but this is the first holiday I've had for a while and well, many games are going slowly anyway.

Eve of Destruction demogame turns will be played by Moonbars in my absence.

Cheers guys!
                              So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                              Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• Have a good time!
                                Formerly known as Masuro.
                                The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

Working...
                                X