This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Theseus
    ps: Whatever happened to the "Absences" thread?
    It went to over 500 posts, thus this the new thread
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Hello one and all, I am leaving tomorrow morning for a two week break with my family.

I understand the effect this will have on the games i am in but I do not have the time to find replacements for all of them, so Im asking that you all accept my apologies and can be patient until i return.

I have a full inbox of saves to deal with which will all be sorted some time between now and when we leave tomorrow morning.

I do not think ill be able to get online whilst im away, but if at all possible I will do so.

See you all soon
      A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• I may replace you for the eve of destruction game

Comment

• i am moving flats on monday and i don't know how long it will take to get back internet at home. i presume a max of 3 days, but one never knows...
          - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
          - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
            I do not think ill be able to get online whilst im away, but if at all possible I will do so.

See you all soon
            One of my manager's is from England, and uses that wrd 'whilst' all the time. She has half the staff using it now.

Have a great vacation Chrisius.

I am off on saturday, back on sunday.

On Friday - I am off for two weeks plus (back on Monday the 15th). I will be looking for replacements for some of my games. Others - I am with Chrisius. It is summer. they will just have to wait. Mind you, with my real life being what it has been the last few weeks, no one may notice the difference.

Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Ah, ya weenies... I'm in the DR, and it took me less than 48 hours to get going again.
              The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

• WW1 and Cold War Replacements Needed

Modo has setup two interesting games. I am looking for a permanent replacement player for both games.

World War 1 - I'm playing Austria-Hungary and its just a few turns in.
                World War 1 Tracker Thread

Cold War -- I'm playing SEATO (Japan, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, etc) and that game is just a few turns in as well.
                Cold War Tracker Thread

Contact Modo44 or myself if you are interested in taking over one or both.
                Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

• Originally posted by ormuzd
                  I may replace you for the eve of destruction game
                  Was this an omen of things to come?
                  <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                  I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theseus
                    I'm in the DR, and it took me less than 48 hours to get going again.
                    Really? I never saw your application....and I haven't seen you posting in our private forum either. You're not a spy, I hope
                    So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                    Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• Which DR is that?
                      The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Comment

• Desolation Row, a team in the C3CDG
                        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Yeah, well parts of the Dominican Republic certainly qualify!!

Comment

• My wife had our second daughter this morning by caesarean section (breach lie). Both are doing really well

I should be able to keep up reasonably well with turns, but if I'm a bit slow, that's why.

Comment

• I may not be able to play my turns before Monday.
                              I'll try to play them, but can't promise anything.

Comment

• Congrats ric!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X