X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will have intermittent access over the coming weekend

11th, 12th and 13th of June, Long Weekend Party Time

So probably will not play much civ throughout.
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

• I should be pretty good at playing saves from now until 6/23/05, the last day before my vacation. I'll be gone until 7/5/05 or thereabouts - but i'll bring my disc with me, just that i'll be probably 3+ days at a time not playing. (So about normal for me pre-this week )
      <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
        I will have intermittent access over the coming weekend

11th, 12th and 13th of June, Long Weekend Party Time

So probably will not play much civ throughout.
        Just as long as you play the C3CDG turns
        So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
        Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369
          II'll be gone until 7/5/05 or thereabouts - but i'll bring my disc with me,
          Just curious snoop....are you married?
          So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
          Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• Originally posted by Aqualung71

Just curious snoop....are you married?
            ROFL ... not unless Illinois common-law has shortened a bit recently. (Actually i'm not sure, common law here is pretty short ...) Not in a church anywho.

No, just changed positions recently, and also started Guild Wars, which is winding down for me as most games do of its sort (MMO types). Going home to see the folks, which is the first time in like 2 years ...

Comment

• Rumble in the Jungle needs a world leader who would like to replace Gamecube as the Zulu.

Thanks Chief Ricketyclick
              Last edited by 1889; June 11, 2005, 18:49.
              Do you believe in Evil? The Nefarious Mr. Butts
              The continuing saga of The Five Nations
              A seductress, an evil priest, a young woman and The Barbarian King

Comment

• I am out of town for the next 3 days at a conference. Back on the weekend. I am a bit behind on some games. My apologies. Will get caught up on Saturday.
                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• EDIT: No matter.
                  Last edited by Modo44; June 20, 2005, 12:26.
                  Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• the save is with Jshelr now Modo
                    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• The time is just about here. As of tomorrow my wife will give birth, and my posting here will be sporadic for a while. I'll try not to hold up any saves for too long, but no guarantees.

Comment

• I'm out of my 'Poly office until sometime Sunday.
                        Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• I'm almost certainly not going to be able to play saves until monday at the earliest, and I'm still not sure if i'll be able to play anything until July 5 ... but I'm trying

Comment

• Okay, I have *finally* been able to install C3C (not on this computer, but on one without internet access ... it's complicated and involves disks and constant virus scans as well as personality conflicts ). I have played my IC2 save, other saves will have to wait until tues or weds (possibly longer). But i'll play at least one round of my saves this week, hopefully.

Comment

• 1. I am leaving tomorrow morning to visit friends. Will probably have access to poly, but definately no access to Civ, so saves will have to wait. I am coming back next Wednesday (6th of July).

2. Looking for a permanent replacement for WW II in Europe (link). StrictlyRockers disappeared on us without a warning, and it has been two weeks now without any word from him. The civ is Spain, which currently has an alliance with the English (that means the Allies), and is about to be invaded by Germany (if I can survive all the battles coming at me, that is ). As I am going away, this replacement can be done either today, or in a week. The game setup looks like this (link).
                              Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• Okay, I've played successfully 2 turns - but having trouble transferring them to the laptop. So, I tried installing on the desktop - and got a weird error about Emulation software that isn't running as far as I can tell... any suggestions please head over here

Comment

Working...
                                X