This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Modo44
    2. Looking for a permanent replacement for WW II in Europe (link). StrictlyRockers disappeared on us without a warning, and it has been two weeks now without any word from him. The civ is Spain, which currently has an alliance with the English (that means the Allies), and is about to be invaded by Germany (if I can survive all the battles coming at me, that is ). As I am going away, this replacement can be done either today, or in a week. The game setup looks like this (link).
    StrictlyRockers recently posted on another board that he just got his system up, in case you haven't tried contacting him lately...
    Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• I'm away for two days (Friday and Saturday) Back on Sunday.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• That time is here again...

As some of you know I am very busy at the end of the financial year. And yes we are here again, so I have to slow down on my non-work activites...

I have again met with my work partners and put in a serious case that Apolyton and Civ related activities are a major part of my working week...

This was met was severall nods of heads, a few comments of "like we had not noticed" and such, and on offer to have my head examined for any sign of non-computer related brain activity ( not quite sure what they meant by that one )

So my apologises for any delays

If a save is being waited on, or I have it a few days too many, please do not hesitate to contact me about it
        Attached Files
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Re: That time is here again...

Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
          As some of you know I am very busy at the end of the financial year. And yes we are here again, so I have to slow down on my non-work activites...

I have again met with my work partners and put in a serious case that Apolyton and Civ related activities are a major part of my working week...

This was met was severall nods of heads, a few comments of "like we had not noticed" and such, and on offer to have my head examined for any sign of non-computer related brain activity ( not quite sure what they meant by that one )

So my apologises for any delays

If a save is being waited on, or I have it a few days too many, please do not hesitate to contact me about it
          What?

You really expect people to believe you Paddy?

I mean serious, work over PBEM and Apolyton?

tsk tsk tsk

/me turns and falls flat onto a conrete slab and remembers toimmorrow morning he returns to his 88 hour mule sled

Oh yeah how silly of me Paddy

work

been off three days forgot

Good luck and we will be right here mtae

Hang tough

Gramps
          Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Hi!

It's urgent, I am searching for some players to substitute me temporarly in 4 games in the spanish pbem forum. If you don't mind playing with nice spaniards, it's a great opportunity. You don't need to speak spanish, although it would certainly not be wrong if you do.
            I am leaving on the 10th of July and probably returning at the end (29-31). Progress is not too fast so this shouldn't be too much work. Please write me a PM if you are interested.

The 4 games are:

Deus lo vult
            German in the middle ages conquest. Has been quite quiet so far, but there is likely to happen some action soon.

Ponte otra de Grog
            Still very early, just a few turns played. As spanish with a pirate modification done by Burroman (no need to download anything).

Otra de carne en salsa
            For this one you have to download my pirates mod (link in the sig). This was just started as well and is in its first turns.

Warmonger 100%
            Another new one, don't expect to be treated nicely here
            Last edited by Atahualpa; July 9, 2005, 06:54.

Comment

• I will be on vacation for 2 weeks soon, and I could use a replacement for 2 of my pbem's during that time.
              Both games are still in the BC's and my civ is at peace, so not too much work.

Edit : replacement found. Thanks Paul.
              Last edited by Flandrien; July 9, 2005, 11:33.
              veni vidi PWNED!

Comment

• My laptop seems to have lost the ability to connect to the local network, and therefore the internet. I cuurently have Fumble and Trial by Trait and more may pile up before I get it back on-line. Sorry for the delays.

Comment

• Replacement request

Looking for a permanent replacement for Spain in World War II in Europe. We had no luck with StrictlyRockers (still no word from him, that is about a month now), and tommynt (the scenario craps out on his German version of Conquests ).

Anyone who would like to take over Spain in a WWII environment, PM me or post in the tracker thread. Spain is so far untouched by war, and was able to make some trades based on its fragile neutrality. Was allied with Germany, currently is allied with England.

The game requires a small download, which can be found in the setup thread.
                  Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• Back in business.

Comment

• Hello again

as you may know I have been out of touch the past 24 hours being kidnapped by Kith and Kin is a funny experience

anyway I have a few saves banked up... opps

I will try to clear the back log in coming days

Sleep needed soon though.......................
                      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• I'm incommunicado for the next 30+ hours- have to storm the Bastille (and a few nearby drinking establishments... ;-)
                        Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• available as a replacement player, long or short

prefer not to download anything

PREXT at msn dot com
                          anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• Well, WW II in Europe still needs one permanent replacement. It does require a download, though (something like 3MB). Well worth the little trouble, I must add.
                            Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

• I am traveling for the next several weeks, and forgot to set my home Outlook to leave messages on mail servers... please re-email any saves to me since 7/19 to

rpodos ta gmail tod com

Please use that address until further notice. Thanks.
                              The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

• ps: Whatever happened to the "Absences" thread?
                                The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Working...
                                X