• Show
Clear All

The save

I played 15 turns..per guidelines
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Well..a lot happened and yes we are still alive

In 430 a d along the Japanese coastal federation waters off Nagasaki we met and beat an Uzbek watercraft that ambushed us.

Damage was done but we limped off to fight another day

Thenb in 440 a d we kinda stirred the ire of the Persians whom told us to pack it up and quit camping along their beahces

so we did to avoid an unecessary skirmish

In 460 we started Sun Tzu in Grandpa Trolldom

Then in 490 we ticked off Aztecs by setting up a Hot Dog Machine within their vending area
      Attached Files

Comment

510 A D Pearl's Pleasure Craft was borded illegally by yet more Uzbekian and sunk

shame The official report was our craft was in deeper water than was designed but she was a fine craft..

520 AD Korea completed Great Wall

Thats pretty much it folks

Gramps

Comment

Map at 550 ad
          Attached Files

Comment

How are the demographics???

Sooo... the Viking home looks pretty much ready to rock.

I'd add some tips, but hey - I can do things myself, after Maki is finished. (That would be "finished with the Mongols", if I read her previous writings properly. )
            Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

Actually Persia beat me to it. But that's ok, we now have almost 40 archers ready to upgrade to berserks...........which can make mincemeat out of Persia

Here's the notable bits in what was mostly a build up of military:

630AD- Peanutville founded on the ruins of Hovd, and just in time too, there was a Persian setter/archer/spear combo on it's way there. Just to be safe, I've queued walls before harbor there. Also the Kahlua Explorer has discovered the backwards Sumerians and added them to the future 'death by berzerker' list ^^ A few years earlier we heard of Rome's destruction - someone's on a rampage

680 - Scraped up 49g from the Mongo;s for writing, and 73 g from England for furs- note to my successor to dun them for more $$ in 20 turns! Everyone else is broke Also met the backwards Germans, and as the KE continues around Germany it's getting close to having circumnavigated our planet!

Notes to the successor:

-Check GPTrolldom and make sure that last citizen goes on the mountain so we get max shields for when we switch to Leo's

-We still need more galleys for the invasion fleet, and I have some cities making pikemen for replacing spears; you might want to send the spears up to the tundra or other corrupt cites to disband their shields into 'em.

I'm linking the save, it's too big to attach now: http://apolyton.net/upload/view.php?...kings710ad.sav
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Makahlua; December 3, 2004, 07:54.
              But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
              PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

The Viking world:
                Attached Files
                But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Comment

Maki, can you use a different filter for resizing the screenies? The maps look... ugly.

You can send the save per e-mail, it doesn't have to be attached, if it's too big.

Concerning some of your other thoughts... Well, since it's my turn, I think some new tips are in order.

That being said... Great job.
                  Now, let's go break things.

Comment

Ummm

Please, please, Grandpa, you played MY turns... notice how my save is AD 550 and yours is AD 560?

*sigh* that explains why you weren't done with the tech (that you had to be done with )

*Ahem.* I'd appreciate it if we'd go back, I spent a lot of time working on those turns, and start over with Grandpa playing my AD 550 turn?
                    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• I'm all for a replay, if the others agree to do it. I can wait.

But from now on please send the save to your successor via e-mail.

Comment

• Not a half bad idea. (As long as you know who your successor is ... a problem we had in another of these ... ) Sending to Gpa Troll now.
                        <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                        I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Well I guess I get to break things later, then

Comment

• Originally posted by Makahlua
                            Well I guess I get to break things later, then
                            Poor Persians, I guess. Oh well.

Comment

• well..are we sure its MY TURN?

Ok..whom do I send to?

Ill play the turns..15 correct?

Ill wait for a response

MY baaadd...I misunderstood..as many here seem to be gioving directions and although I appreciate it..lets make sure we help me by telling me when to do what...

this way no one has to

------or----

CAPITALIZED THEIR SENTENCES OR THOUGHTS

when a simple reminder would do..afterall..in a pbem game and basically this is just a game folks when many people play another persons turn just simply backm track

HEY

aint that called DIPLOMACY? or maybe tact?

Ok

Double checking is all

I do play the sent turn?

and then whom do I send to?

I humbly await your responses

Comment

• Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                                well..are we sure its MY TURN?
                                Yes.

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll
                                Ok..whom do I send to?
                                Makahlua.

Ill play the turns..15 correct?
                                Yes.

when a simple reminder would do..afterall..in a pbem game and basically this is just a game folks when many people play another persons turn just simply backm track

HEY

aint that called DIPLOMACY? or maybe tact?
                                Uhm... yes, sorry about that. The "t" word doesn't really go along where I go. Not at all. The "D" word... well... Sometimes it does, but in the other meaning only.

Again, sorry. It's only a game, nothing to get upset about.

Comment

Working...
                                X