No announcement yet.

Challenge WWII Pacific Poly vs CFC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are naturally mean SOBs here at 'poly.

Won't happen again.
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Bump !
      The Great Armada scenario

Comment

ok so where is the save now
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

With Theseus (last time I heard of it, maybe it has moved since then).

Comment

I have been waiting for the return of this game, please try to expedite your turns.
            Thus the highest form of generalship is to balk the enemy's plans; the next best is to prevent the junction of the enemy's forces; the next in order is to attack the enemy's army in the field; and the worst policy of all is to besiege walled cities.--Sun Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by Rcoutme2
              I have been waiting for the return of this game, please try to expedite your turns.
              indeed young Emperor of the Japanese

so too some of us here are awaiting our turns as well

ahh well hopefully it will be along soon
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

Ok, look guys, we started this on Sep 24th. In most of these scenarios, we would be well into 1943 by now. What is the hold-up?
                Thus the highest form of generalship is to balk the enemy's plans; the next best is to prevent the junction of the enemy's forces; the next in order is to attack the enemy's army in the field; and the worst policy of all is to besiege walled cities.--Sun Tzu

Comment

good question

I will email the team when I get home and find out what is going down

bloody sad to come to halt so so quickly
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

Sorry, my fault. Catching up now.
                    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Comment

• OK. Glad to know it wasn't me (like it usually is). Unless it gets here in the next 1/2 hour or so, I may (not sure yet, work is screwie) not be able to play til saturday morning. Sorry in advance if that proves to be the case.
                      If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

• Originally posted by GodKing
                        ....work is screwie..........
                        we must have the same boss
                        I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Again sorry for the delay... I will have the turn sent on today, but am waiting for one bit of info from my team.

Comment

• Turn sent to Godking.

Sorry again for the slow pace, CFCers, but in my defense, a) I am new to PBEMs, b) before this I haven't done any in a team format, c) I haven't done a scenario since C3C came out, d) I haven't done a scenario PBEM before, and e)...

WANT TO KICK YOUR ASS!!!

That being said, no kills for me this turn.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theseus
                              WANT TO KICK YOUR ASS!!!
                              Now that's the spirit ! The brotherly spirit we are looking for I might add ;-)

Comment

• Killed 1 SS south of Truk with a SS, took 2hp damage
                                Killed 1 CA by Sibu by use of a bomber and 1 SS
                                Killed 1 Nip infantry outside of Singapore (5hp), lost one Anzac infantry in the process (2hp).

Sent to China. Sorry about the delay. Work Sucks.
                                If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Working...
                                X