No announcement yet.

Nicosar's Master Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am keeping up with all this, of course, I will not keep my ears cuffed and closed like some toddler that can't stand to hear his parents arguing, but this is not my charade. I answered Ming's question, aAGAIN, in my thread at Fanatics, since the first may have been too subtle (no insult intended....jeez....) and I do not wish to repeat it, though it is actually quite short. That SHOULD do it.... so...until the first game results! There's this character called Narz that wants to duel and threatens to pull out of my game if I don't, so these might be coming in rather soon.

The Gameplayer

(sorry about that 'evil' stuff, but step outside your shoes; you think it's right, MORALLY right, to advertise to poor (I really shouldn't hold it back) black people in the ghetto where your grandfathers have stuffed them into (I'm a foreigner, leave me out of this) to try and get them to buy beer which they get drunk with and shoot some other poor sap for his shoes which HE saw on TV? Is this right? Sorry, but Im only 20 years old, and I have already made the clear choice to this question. Again, no disrespect, but if I am to write, I will not waste my time; I say how I feel, and I have certain feelings that have not yet been invented by YOUR society, or any other. I do however, like civ.... :> )

Comment

Bah, this is nothing. Go read all the posts that occured when I cheated 3 years ago...and then read all the posts up until now. You just can't take the heat. Probably because you are soft and weak.

Comment

Oh my god, I knew it. He's a bleeding heart liberal. Probably a communist too.

Comment

It's not passion for this issue, it's entertainment. And you're stealing my spotlight so why don't you go take your communist subliminal messages elsewhere?

Comment

Oh no, you must be a cold and heartless 21st century human. They are such pitiable things, not too aware of the outside universe, it seems the 'local elections' got 'em all wrapped up....

Comment

I was right, he's a communist. He also feels he's intelligent (for whatever reason). Cold and heartless? My god man, why don't you just get down on your knees and start crying? It's people like you that are the problem with this country. You're the kind of guy that looks at Osama and says "why?" instead of "Lets kill the mother ****er!". It's to be expected though really, you're a foreigner and you live in the People's Republic of California. Now, continue crying while we all laugh at you.

Comment

The politics of Eyes come floating up...

You would be suprised, but I actually had a civilized debate with Eyes one night. Not kidding.

@Eyes- Still waiting on your ICQ#
                Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

Originally posted by HappySunShine
                  I'm a professional Troll.
                  You don't come to the meetings
                  Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Lets gather the best trolls of Apolyton and join forces to...vandalize apolyton. We can kind of be like the Justice league, only not like the Justice League.

Comment

• Re: the high court of civ?

Originally posted by TheFather
                      Why is it you care so much?
                      He admits in his own words that he didn't think it was needed to tell his opponents that he had free techs... But he comes here asking people to play in games with him, on maps he built (but doesn't really remember them) with him as the host!

Damn right I care. MP is TOTALLY based on TRUST. Something you will learn as you play more.

Do you really care that much about what happened in game you didnt participate in?
                      Yes... I'm concerned for all the others that might actually sign up for this "elite" game where the host see's no problem in not telling people he has sciences... AND SEE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!

Perhaps you wont play him.
                      No... I only play people I trust.

You have made abundantly clear your position, not only here but you felt the need to visit the CFC forum and do the same, just in case some of us were not aware of that which you know, and that is Nicosar is a cheater. YELL IT LOUD FOR ALL THE WORLD TO HEAR AS MING HAS PASSED JUDGMENT ON HIS FELLOW MAN!
                      First... I never called him a cheater on CF... I asked a simple question and asked people to make up their own mind... I stated facts and did not toss around insults over there like you did.

Second... You felt it was needed to visit Apolyton and proclaim loudly your point of view. You mean you can do that, and I can't do the same at CF? Double standard maybe

While your "buddy" may have a moral problem with my profession... it is at least an honest one.

I have a moral problem with people like him and his attitude toward playing games. Because his attitude isn't a fair one... Again, in his own words, he sees NOTHING wrong with not telling other players in the game a key fact... And that is simply not fair, and shows no honor toward the game.

He talks to great extent about HOW THE GAME WAS MEANT TO BE PLAYED... and my only response is, learn how to play it fairly before you start dissing the current rules.
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by HappySunShine
                        Lets gather the best trolls of Apolyton and join forces to...vandalize apolyton. We can kind of be like the Justice league, only not like the Justice League.
                        Like most trolls, I'm not a joiner
                        Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                          Like most trolls, I'm not a joiner
                          Which is just more proof on what a master you are at it.

AH knows that when trolls gang up together, we just ban em all at one time and not worry about it anymore
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Oh yeah - there is that too

Eyes, you gotta learn to be more subtle.

I'd say Nicosar has done a fine job here, whether he meant to or not. This thread has been hot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
                              Oh yeah - there is that too

Eyes, you gotta learn to be more subtle.

I'd say Nicosar has done a fine job here, whether he meant to or not. This thread has been hot.
                              AH... he isn't a troll... there is like a 12 page thread at CF where he is setting up similar games as this. And they are doing it. So in that, he is legit.

By definition, a troll trolls deliberately and with intent... this is not the case with him. But you are right... whether he meant to or not, it is hot.
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• LOL, so do the CF people know yet that if he gets techs he's not going to tell them?

If not, don't tell em

Comment

Working...
                                X