No announcement yet.

Nicosar's Master Challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They know now... fair is fair. A few of them came to our house, so a few of us went to their house
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• People were really nice to me when I first lobbed up here. You especially Ming, helped me find the patch etc., but also Deity and finbar, who kindly and patiently got me into my first MP game. I haven't forgotten that.

Of course they all regret it now
      Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alexander's Horse
        People were really nice to me when I first lobbed up here. You especially Ming, helped me find the patch etc., but also Deity and finbar, who kindly and patiently got me into my first MP game. I haven't forgotten that.

Of course they all regret it now
        Nahhh... this place wouldn't be the same without you

However, you might want to check your PM's... or that could change
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• well

You continue to miss the point. Allow me to use an example:had it been me, and I had not recognized Atawa saying there was some no tech rule, I would have begun the game, received two techs perhaps as the host, and said nothing. Why? Not sure, no reason to say anything, sometimes you get techs in the game, sometimes you dont. Simple.

Would that make me the horrible person you make Nicosar out to be?

I really think not, despite your conviction and desire to condemn him.

But alas, this is a war of words I cannot win as your sophistry is deafening.
          TheFather, High Priest, The Shadow Legion
          www.shadowlegion.net

Comment

• You are the one that doesn't get it.

Civ II MP is a game a trust. To start a game with two techs and not even think you should mention it to your opponents shows your character, or lack there of.

And here is a guy who wants people to join his so called elite game... and he doesn't even have a clue about common courtesy... He even made a big point how he made the maps but didn't remember them so it would be fair, yet he doesn't even speak up when presented with a moral dilema in a game.

Again... after you play more MP, you will learn that trust and reputation are very important... something that seems to be going over your head as well as your buddies...
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Originally posted by HappySunShine
              It's not passion for this issue, it's entertainment. And you're stealing my spotlight so why don't you go take your communist subliminal messages elsewhere?

Comment

• Eyes has been on a roll...
                Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Bloody hell, this thread has kinda exploded since I last checked in. Whatever else 'the master' is guilty of least he has generated a lot of activity in our idyllic little backwater.

It seems to me the fault of Nicosar is in being a inexperienced player with delusions of greatness, rather than an experienced premeditated cheater with delusions of greatness

Nicosar; if you come to a site full of the best civ2MP players claiming greatness, when in fact you suck quite severely, you can but expect to be pilloried quite severely. And for ****'s sake learn where the full stop key is on your keyboard.

The bill for a new keyboard is on it's way to the sunshine state as we speak after the puppy and dog post.

Comment

• Very entertaining.

Great dogs and cats post Sunshine. Tears of laughter.
                    Very Deep.

Ming, give it up. Everyone here was already convinced after the first post. We are not brain dead, the facts speak for themselves. The last ones you're trying to convince will never acknowledge it, even if they know in their heart the truth.

I will admit that when we first got the game, many years ago, it took us about a month to figure out the host tech thing. We were nubs and we freely admited it.
                    So they are either nubs or idiots. I won't make that judgement.

AH, thanks for your humor. And you are right. We are generally very good to new players, and I'm sure others will attest to that despite the ribbing they take.

The forum has been a wonderful place for playful boasting and abuse heaping. If the nubs can't take it, that's their problem and not ours. As ALL experienced players know, recon your enemies/allies territory before entering.

RAH
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• He's a communist, he cheats, he writes novels to get his point across, and this strikes you as odd?

Comment

• Originally posted by rah
                        Ming, give it up.
                        Why... it's so much fun
                        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• You call yourselves writers?:

Open letter to Nicosar, TheFather, HappySunShine, and all others who fancy themselves writers.

I AM THE GREATEST LIVING WRITER. ALL OTHERS MAKING THIS CLAIM ARE LIARS AND FOOLS. YOUR PATHETIC ATTEMPTS AT PROSE ARE INFANTILE AND SELF-DELUSIONAL TO ONE OF TRUE LINGUISTIC MASTERY, SUCH AS MYSELF. YOU SHOULD BE EMBARRASSED!

ALL MUST BOW DOWN BEFORE MY INCREDIBLE TALENT! IT IS I, -JRABBIT, WHO HOLDS THE ENGLIGH LANGUAGE IN MY HAND AS KING KONG DID FAY WRAY, A MIGHTY POWER, UNSTOPPABLE, MASTERING THE BEAUTY OF HIS WORLD.

...and I can do it in 100 words or less, you blowhards.
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Getting slightly back on topic, a guy called Narz from CF played him also in a duel.

This guy manages to have 13 pikes and 3 in production when he's still researching Feud

Check out the save on this page:

Weird

Comment

• Ah, not so weird, just change rules.txt.

* slapping his self on the head*

Comment

• Re: interesting ...

Originally posted by TheFather

there are those of you who scoff at the idea of spending more than that on such well written prose.
                                "I think the advantages by the proposal which I have made are obvious and many, as well as of the highest importance."
                                Jonathan Swift

Comment

Working...
                                X