• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As Darius is banned, I'm posting his turn for him
    Attached Files

Comment

• Why is Darius banned?

Comment

• I spammed up the first AoW game, but I'm back now.
        Unbelievable!

Comment

• Ah good

Comment

• JAPAN BUMP
            Unbelievable!

Comment

• Oops

I got confused cos Kirk posted the turn instead of Darius, and didn't notice Russia had played

Turn coming up.

Comment

• Tokyo Gazette

The Japanese ambassador in St. Petersburg hopes there is a harmless, friendly explanation for the Russian fleet off the home island of Kyushu.

Given Russia's silence on this matter to the present, perhaps now would be an opportune time to air those explanations?

Also, given that incidents like this keep cropping up, perhaps all nations should get together and work out some kind of protocol for such situations... perhaps make it clear that a nation's influence extends something like two squares out from its coastlines, and any ships of another civ going into this territory must ask permission from the relevant player first?
                Attached Files

Comment

• BUMP for France

Comment

• Dreadfully Sorry,

Nothing Special save that merchandice has landed in Europe and will arrive in their respective destinations most likely next turn. All sieges are continuing.
                    Attached Files
                    Visit My Crappy Site!!!!
                    http://john.jfreaks.com
                    -The Artist Within-

Comment

• Germany would apreciate if Russia could move her tresspassing Cossacks away from German Territory!
                      Attached Files
                      No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

• New York Times, July 1870

Hawaii, Cuba, Occupied by US troops

Following a lengthy and deadly bombardment of Honolulu last month, US troops pushed ashore and occupied the city, declaring it a territory of the United States. American sugar planters living on the island welcomed the intervention, and the Navy Department expressed its hope that Hawaii will become an important US base in the Pacific.

In the Caribbean, with the fall of Santiago, all of Cuba is in the hands of the United States. Preparations were made to invade the isle of Santo Domingo, but had to be reconsidered upon the discovery of a coastal fortress surrounding Port-au-Prince.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• BUMP Grothgar
                          Unbelievable!

Comment

• He said he'd be gone for a week.....on November 27th, and that was his last post

Comment

• Well bloody hell, that was a chore, missing power leads, crappy customer service, last time i get my computer upgraded by a company. Anyway im back., finally, thanx for your patience, darius

Not much went on in britain, its like that in this PBEM
                              Attached Files
                              Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

• BUMP BUMP BUMP DARIUS871!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X