No announcement yet.

Playtest; IMPERIALISM 1870

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japan is allied to France and Germany.
    No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

• Who knew?

Comment

• And I think a BUMP for JMarks is in order, I'll pm him also

Comment

• rebump
          Unbelievable!

Comment

• Based on this post should we just look for a replacement? He hasn't responded to my PM

Comment

• Guess so, I'll put this on the list (along with all his other games ).
              Unbelievable!

Comment

• Does the list actually work? (not to criticize, I'm just curious) Also, didn't sas express an interest to enter this game when we were looking for fritz's replacement?

Comment

• Sure does; I've put at least 25 slots in there so far and there's only 7 now.

Anyway you're right about sas, I'll look for him on MSN.
                  Unbelievable!

Comment

• Ugh, I'm sorry. James, I did get your PM, but I was in the middle of hectic school work. Here's the save, though if you want to find a replacement for me for this game I would be much obliged. I need to cut down on my PBEMs and I've lost track of the ones I'm in. Anyway, no big news on the French front.
                    Attached Files
                    Visit My Crappy Site!!!!
                    http://john.jfreaks.com
                    -The Artist Within-

Comment

• No worries, JMarks, I think we all can empathize with you on that.

Anyway BUMP for Henrik

Comment

• Sorry about the delay, I am now subscribing to this thread.

German shiping stuck outside Singapore, american Steam Yachts are blocking the route.
                        Attached Files
                        No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

• New York Times, Oct 1870

Tampico Taken, President Assures Swift Collapse of "Bandit" Regime in Mexico

Mexican Irregulars, backed by American artillery and Cavalry, crossed the Rio Grande liberated the city of Tampico from the reactionary forces. Military officials also noted that the force assembled on the Rio Grande was attacked first by the Mexican troops.
                          While the have been rumors for months of Army Engineers active on the Mexican side of the river, this is the first large scale crossing into Mexican territory.
                          The Mexican irregulars commanded by Benito Juarez and his American compatriots were warmly greeted in the city, and citizens told of atrocities committed by the junta in charge of Mexico.

Massive Boom in Trade, Tax Influx Funds Schools, Factories Throughout US

Comment

• Here's the file
                            Attached Files

Comment

• And Darius, here's the civdip file for what we discussed. However, it wouldn't let me make the demand of you that we discussed, so could you try offering it to me?
                              Attached Files

Comment

• BUMP for Grothgar

Comment

Working...
                                X