Playtest; IMPERIALISM 1870

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need a replacement? send me a PM
    If you want to discuss topics on History, with an emphasis on the military aspect.
    Visit: http://www.historic-battles.com/

Comment

• Well folks, should we just let sas play?
      Unbelievable!

Comment

• Have you tried emailing winterfritz first?

Comment

• Damn, good idea. Sent. What shoudl the wait be after this?
          Unbelievable!

Comment

• 2-3 days, I think. I know he's got a busy life so sometimes it takes a while for him to play his turns, but he should respond w/in that time

Comment

• Well that's three days, should I put his slot up for grabs? If you want I can put a disclaimer that anyone who subs might have to be temporary, in case he comes back.
              Unbelievable!

Comment

• that sounds good

Comment

• Got a reply from Winterfritz, he's very bussy with school, this is a
                  quote from his mail:

So perhaps think about finding a temporary replacement, at least until I get more settled in at my school and have a bit more time for fun stuff.
                  It appears we should find a sub for him
                  No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

• Posted on all the sub threads.
                    Unbelievable!

Comment

• Is anyone allied to Japan that can play their turns? I don't see the point of killing a game over a 6-city civ.
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

• I'm willing to sub.

I still have the playtest version, which might things easier..
                        "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                        "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• The file is passworded though...
                          "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Here you go, thanks for joining!
                            Attached Files
                            Unbelievable!

Comment

• Thanks

Turn will be up soon. skimming the thread, but I doubt Japan will be involved in much action

Comment

• Japan Rules !

A new Japanese Emporor takes the Throne. He is known by the illustrous name of Sandokan.
                                Speed is required, thus the Emporor takes some hasty dicisions:

Japanese goods finally reach European markets.
                                Heavy investments in Japanese Industries follow.

Suez Canal found blocked by Russian and French vessels. Japanese traders disembark disillusioned.

The Japanese is very interested in the German proposals for techs Does the German Reichskansler know the CivDip Utility program?

Is Japan also allied with France, or just Germany?

Japan sends out his greetings to all leaders of the world, and wishes for good relations with all, and cooperation in the field of trade and knowledge.

Japan askes permission from the US for the use of the transatlantic railway.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X