No announcement yet.

Playtest; IMPERIALISM 1870

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I might take over Japan until he comes back.
    Anybody against that ?

Comment

• I'll email him first and maybe give him a little more time, but aside from that, I have no objection to that, so long as you acknowledge that Japan is a vassal of the United States

Comment

• winterfritz says he's backed up w/ studying for exams now but'll get to his turn real soon, so I say give him time

Comment

• Hey there all; welcome Darius Thanks for bearing with me through this, my exam-hell... unfortunately, you'll have to wait a little longer for that turn , as I can't download it properly. It seems to be corrupted or something. Can you send it to me at winterfritz_21@hotmail.com please, Darius?

Comment

• Sent.
            Unbelievable!

Comment

• Thanks. All went according to plan this time

Our trade ships continue to ply the endless oceans between our islands and Europe.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by winterfritz; October 2, 2002, 21:19.

Comment

• Aha, now a new problem, fritz, can you resave and send the file to [ , it didn't end in .net, I added it and got the "Failed to load game: File is not a saved game" message, thanks
                Last edited by JamesJKirk; May 19, 2004, 01:43.

Comment

• That's happened to me too lately; all you have to do is rename the file and type .net after it. Works for me anyway.
                  Unbelievable!

Comment

• Yeah, I tried that and it still didn't work

Comment

• hmmm...
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

• Just a corrupt file for some reason, it's happened before and it'll happen again, he may have to replay his turn though, if his copy's corrupted too

Comment

• Um surely the reason that it isnt working is because its actually a ZIP file!!! rather than a net file lol. so just save it as a zip file and unzip it lol. Some people hehe
                          Remember this game is too big to save as a net file
                          Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

• Yes, I understand that, I've downloaded it as a zip file, unzipped it, and the file that was unzipped had no extension ending, so I renamed it and put .net at the end, and the game won't read it

Comment

• Ahh i see, well then i dont know whats wrong
                              Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

• Well it did occur to me that it's not even my turn, I don't know why I thought it was, but I go after Germany Nonetheless whoever actually is next will have a problem w/ the file too

Comment

Working...
                                X