X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's France's turn (Jmarks)
    No Fighting here, this is the war room!

Comment

• Shoot, sorry, forgot and you guys had such a nice tangent I didn't even bother checking it out for myself.

But you guys'll have to wait a bit, I haven't installed this scenario onto my computer yet, and I don't have any time this morning save to give this quick message.

I'll do it later today or tomorrow.
      Visit My Crappy Site!!!!
      http://john.jfreaks.com
      -The Artist Within-

Comment

• Back on track - the save worked fine for me.

-News from the African Front: Two tribes graciously offer their best resources after our men beat them at arm-wrestling.

-Seige at Bangkok continues

-Seige of Alexandria continues

More news next turn
        Attached Files
        Visit My Crappy Site!!!!
        -The Artist Within-

Comment

• Another african tribe falls to German investors
          Attached Files

Comment

• New York World, May 1970

President Kirk scrambled through his desk to find the shipment orders he'd written down, but in vain, "It seems like I haven't worked in months, so I just winged it," he proclaimed.

The Carribean blockade has been strengthened, and Spain has been given an ultimatum to move its warships away from the American coast or face the consequences.

As American Trade Goods came ashore north of Berlin, their destination, a German Engineering Corps Colonel insisted on speaking with the trade delegation, then proceded to demand that the United States declare war on Spain, after he was rebuffed, he tried to extort 50 gold from them, in the name of the Kaiser. He then mentioned something about "sparing the wrath of his mighty armies" and scampered off. President Kirk expressed his hopes that this man wasn't an official representative of the Kaiser nor the Chancellor, and that mutually beneficial relations would continue between the German Reich and the United States.
            Attached Files

Comment

• No he certainly was not.
              The man in question has been identified, and it was found he had had too many sips of Bavarian beer.
              The views expressed where his personal ones and where in no way asociated with those of the german government.
              Rest assured he will not make such a misstake again.

(ah the joys of absolute Monarchy )

Comment

• Grothgar's turn I think
                Unbelievable!

Comment

• Not much happened, loads of trad units found their destinations.
                  Attached Files
                  Maps, Maps, MORE MAPS!!!!

"You can't make an omelette without breaking eggs but it's amazing how many eggs you can break without making a decent omelette"

Comment

• yep
                    Attached Files
                    Unbelievable!

Comment

• Japan's turn
                      Last edited by Darius871; October 20, 2002, 20:18.
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

• Winterfritz, did you leave this game as well?
                        Unbelievable!

Comment

• The word on the street is that he's overwhelmed w/ exams at the moment

Comment

• Yeah, thats pretty much it; the education system just generously gave me an all expenses paid enforced holiday from the internet Sorry for the delay, all.

The exams are almost done, and I have returned to play my turn...

...and nothing much happened . Japanese traders encountered friendly French ships in the Gulf of Aden and waved enthusiastically at their allies.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Sir Gandahand's Elephant Hunting Technique

A good jaunt in the African wilderness can always be a pleasure, but look out for large angry male bull African Elephants. True to their redundant nature, they gourge anything that isn't of the opposite sex, and hump the others. Eitherway, dangerous for the explorer. Therefore, one must know how to defend one's self against these monsters. Personally I recomend the artillery piece. This weapon of choice should be able to take down a bull elephant in one shot, though for the inexperienced hand is akquard and even dangerous. However, the best defense against angry bull elephants is to prevent there being any bull elephants to begin with. I suggest taking out as many elephants that you can find. Soon, there will be no angry bull elephants left, and one can safely traverse this lovely backwoods called Africa. Remember, tusks are a valuable asset to piano makers. So by killing elephants, not only do you make the world a safer place, but you can earn a good chunk of change too.

Return Next Week for More African Adventures With Sir Gandahand!
                              Attached Files
                              Visit My Crappy Site!!!!
                              -The Artist Within-

Comment

• BUMP BUMP BUMP HENRIK!!!

(thought I'd adopt Steve's bumping style)
                                Unbelievable!

Comment

Working...
                                X