This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *looks around, leans against something, waits*
    " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
    "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hydey
      Not here tonight, got darts at the pier hotel tonight.
      Ouch!?!! You must be the only bloke who can miss a dartboard by 1000 kms, Hydey!
      " ... and the following morning I should see the Boks wallop the Wallabies again?" - Havak
      "The only thing worse than being quoted in someone's sig is not being quoted in someone's sig." - finbar, with apologies to Oscar Wilde.

Comment

• hey I won

but the team lost
        The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• So which one of your team mates pinged the thing 1000 kms off course?

Comment

• That was probbably Mick, he did not turn up which is why we lost 6-5

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• He probably went looking for the bugger. Tell him I'm air mailing it back to him. When he least expects it. Where he least expects it.

Comment

• Hey Ming
                This has hit 500 so I guess you better close and I will start a new one.

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hydey
                  Hey Ming
                  This has hit 500 so I guess you better close and I will start a new one.
                  Will do...

Not Case Closed... Just Case Continued
                  Keep on Civin'
                  RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                  X