Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Science Succession ... Sticky Mice in Trouble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eiffel frickin' tower, indeed… No matter, I kept forgetting to ask fro tribute anyway.
    (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
    (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
    (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• Originally posted by Scouse Gits

Beleive it or not - the only way to improve your Rep is to build the Eiffel Tower - go figure the odds....

SG[1]
      I think time also helps it recover. At least in a recent game I moved from questionable to honourable over the course of a couple of milenia without building the Eiffel Tower.

RJM at Sleepers
      Fill me with the old familiar juice

Comment

• Originally posted by rjmatsleepers

I think time also helps it recover. At least in a recent game I moved from questionable to honourable over the course of a couple of milenia without building the Eiffel Tower.

RJM at Sleepers
        I've noticed this on occassion as well. Early bad form followed by long, long period of playing nice, trading, gifting, growing. Maybe that was the cause?? No recitivism=real reform=reputation boost???

Does anyone actually know??

Personally, I love the Tower...as a way to prebuild spaceship parts before Space Flight.

Monk
        so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

• @ Straybow...
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Bump bump bump

Order of Play

SG(2)
            SG[1]
            La Fayette
            STYOM
            -Jrabbit
            DaveV
            Straybow

Straybow ... any progress ?

------------------------

SG(2)
            "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
            "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

• Having problems with work/sleep cycle at present… progress is slow
              (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• At least he acknowledges it's his turn...
                It's been so long I'll need to reread this thread.
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Straybow ... is there life in Quasiqueue?

------------------------

SG(2)

Comment

• Many apologies… my playing time keeps getting interrupted. I actually managed to fall asleep on the couch working on Russian infrastructure last week. Was late for work, since I didn't exactly have my alarm clock set.

Comment

• Originally posted by Straybow
                      fall asleep on the couch working on Russian infrastructure .
                      Anyone who travelled in Russia would understand that
                      Aux bords mystérieux du monde occidental

Comment

• "What, you have a couch to sleep on? I should be so lucky!"

Comment

• Wake Up, everybody!

1620 A little tweaking to start off; sell some walls
                          1630 2 Eleys die capturing Corinth, 16g. Hyppolyta wants CF, we get 25 tribute.
                          –––– Kill 2 Spanish Eleys approaching Valladolid. Fish in a bucket.
                          1640 Kill Spanish Knight near Valladolid, Archer near Valence. They kill my Archer.
                          1650 Kill Archer, Settlers. Steal Chivalry. Kill Archer & Pike in Toledo.
                          –––– Greeks break CF, kill Eley. What a surprise. Sell a Barracks.
                          1660 Greek Phalanx, Chariot, and Settlers bit the dust. 3 Spanish Cats & a Settler
                          –––– near Valence, Legion and Archer near Toledo dispatched to the netherworld.
                          –––– The Spanish kill 2 Eleys and try to sink a Caravel; some Greeks are impaled
                          –––– on our Eleys' tusks; our Eleys pursuing a barb leader discover a Jap Cat
                          1670 Argos 8g and Mycenea 7g as the few remaining peasants scatter;
                          –––– Gk Cat crushed beneath our chariot wheels. 61g plundered in Valence,
                          –––– Aquaduct sold. A few settlers plinked. Iron Mt prepares for a barb assault.
                          –––– Silk mined near Yakutsk.
                          1680 Spanish ask for CF, give 12 in tribute Gks kill a couple Eleys. We
                          –––– kill barb Knights.
                          1690 Japs ask for CF, 25 tribute Move units in and around to aggravate
                          –––– the CFs. Kill more barb Knights.
                          1700 Barb leader, 150g. 2 defenders die, Delphi yields 11g and bites the dust.
                          –––– Spanish insist we leave, then break CF. Kill one Eley, die assaulting Eleys on
                          –––– Fortressed Forest tile.
                          1710 We kill some Spanish Knights. Got tired of tweaking production.
                          1720 Knossos captured, 33g plundered, Greek civilization destroyed.

Plans laid to complete the Grand Canal! My work is done here.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• I suppose you'll want the save...

Had to get those Settlers into place, or at least close. Notice the side canal to connect Yakutsk and Boston to the main route. I'm sure you all appreciate my canal-orific leadership.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Not that I would have the timerity to question your glorious leadership, Stray, but what's with this wholesale destruction of improvements - are they in captured cities???

SG[1]

Comment

• It's alive!
                                Glad to see you're awake Stray. Nice job (afaik )

Comment

Working...
                                X