Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our next game (And why we need to start talking about it now)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no problems with water. that i know of
    "the bigger the smile, the sharper the knife"
    "Every now and again, declare peace. it confuses the hell out of your enemies."

Comment

Originally posted by atomant
      no problems with water. that i know of
      in that case of we go

(btw the idea of a record game might sound tempting to some of you , but believe me there will be presidents dieing a horrific death if we would do something like that.)

Shade
      ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
      "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
      shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

ok, now all we need to do is finish this game

Comment

a mere technicality... :-)

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
            ok, now all we need to do is finish this game
            Details, petty details
            "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

Comment

Originally posted by shade

in that case of we go

(btw the idea of a record game might sound tempting to some of you , but believe me there will be presidents dieing a horrific death if we would do something like that.)

Shade
              And some Ministers, too. The President is duty-bound to carry out the recommendations of the Ministers where possible.

Effectively, a point game would prevent me from holding any office. I've never paid any attention to my final score, I'm not really interested in it, so I really don't know much about many of the things that add or detract from the score.

I may be detail-oriented in play, but I am no efficiency expert.
              Civ2 Demo Game #1 City-Planner, President, Historian
              Civ2 Demo Game #2 Minister of War,President, Minister of Trade, Vice President, City-Planner
              Civ2 Demo Game #3 President, Minister of War, President
              Civ2 Demo Game #4 Despot, City-Planner, Consul

Comment

btw the idea of a record game might sound tempting to some of you , but believe me there will be presidents dieing a horrific death if we would do something like that.)
                Please, no. My current game is in 1776, and I still have 250 years to go.

Glad to see you are back shade.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by atomant
                  i too have a perfect map... no water.... lots of mountains... . there is no standard to placement of terrain.
                  sounds excellent
                  April City Planner in the 3rd Civ2 Democracy Game
                  Read Sluggy Freelance! Watch Homestar Runner! Papa Smurf is a Communist!

Comment

Originally posted by obiwan18
                    Glad to see you are back shade.
                    not yet, I'll wait till next game starts... in the mean while I read about all the escapades and victorious battles here.

BTW why didn't anyone continue the history?
                    (maybe a job expansion for our VP or Prez, write the history of your own period of reign)

Shade

Comment

Lack of volunteers. We are currently lacking some Ministers as well. There are discussions on why this might be and what some (including me) feel as a potential help for this situation elsewhere. Don't want to to clutter up too many threads with my views.
                      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

i like this idea, lets go with it once this is over with,

Comment

I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY, JUST SORTA DISAPPEARED...

but i too will be interested in this new demo game on an all land based board

lets get it on!
                          Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Lets make is dry/cool/3bil and build no wonders, that will at least give us somewhat of a challenge.

Comment

don't panic, have map will travel.... from memory ths map was supposed to be continents. I am not playing in the next game so i am willing to donate, the (basically) no water, map. For further reference please see ealier posts in this thread.

Comment

Reason am not playing is that while you guys are busy cursing me, i will be in Germany/Austria/Italy/Croatia for the month....

Comment

Working...
                                X