No announcement yet.

No Kurdish flag available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It isn't the function of Apolyton's flag database to pass judgement on a nation's legitimacy, nor should it be.

Apolyton's flag database is about pasing judgement on whether Mark likes the name of a nation on not. Far more important than discussions of legitimacy. If it wasn't why is Macedonia listed as FYROM?
    One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

If the isle of man can have a flag i think kuristan should
      Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
      Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

Here we go again..

Comment

Pointless debates are what life is about
          Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space.
          Douglas Adams (Influential author)

Comment

No, a pointless life is what this debate is about.

-Jam
            1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
            That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
            Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
            Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

Pointless debates are what life is about
              No, a pointless life is what this debate is about.
              No, but +1's are what the pointless debates are about.

Is anyone here actually FROM Kurdistan?
              If the answer is 'Yes' then they should be allowed to display the flag next to their name. Otherwise: who cares?.
              True, true, hear, hear, I'll second this one... blah. Toast. 0h02min

Comment

...Says the man from Finland with the Kazakhstan flag.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch
                  It isn't the function of Apolyton's flag database to pass judgement on a nation's legitimacy, nor should it be.

Apolyton's flag database is about pasing judgement on whether Mark likes the name of a nation on not. Far more important than discussions of legitimacy. If it wasn't why is Macedonia listed as FYROM?
                  FYROM is the oficial name of the country
                  former yugoslavian republic of macedonia
                  they say the four words at official stuff
                  Second President of Apolytonia, and Vice-President twice
                  Shemir Naldayev, 1st Ukrainian front comander at the Red front democracy gamePresidente de la Republica de España in the Civil War Demogame
                  miguelsana@mixmail.com

Comment

What Kurz?

Comment

Originally posted by Shaka Naldur
                      FYROM is the oficial name of the country
                      former yugoslavian republic of macedonia
                      You get brownie points here at Apolyton if you refer to it as
                      The republic of Skopje
                      and leave out nay metion of the M word.
                      Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                      Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                      "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                      From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

...Ah. The man from Finland no longer has the Kazakhstan flag.

Heheh.

Comment

This one is for Jack, so people can use it

Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
                          And notifying the next of kin
                          Once again...

Comment

Maybe I should have made this a poll in Off-Topic.
                            I agree
                            Why bother Markos?
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

...Ah. The man from Finland no longer has the Kazakhstan flag.

Actually, to be honest, I changed it from a proposal at Suomithreadi... This is a funny coincidence... (No, I'm not asking you to believe my explanation ;-)
                              Heh.

Erm, Kazakstan is an independent nation. Kurdistan isn't (yet).

Comment

Yeah, but they're both highly unlikely to have any representative on Poly.

And if we had somebody from Kurdistan posting here would you change your tune? Sounds like a DL possibility to me.
                                John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Working...
                                X