• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe iran...

Comment

Originally posted by ottok
      but Ã…land?
      You got a problem with that, Suomiboy?
      "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
      "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Suomiboy?
        Suomiboy? That sounds so incredibly... lame.

Comment

Yes... because it is!
          "The number of political murders was a little under one million (800,000 - 900,000)." - chegitz guevara on the history of the USSR.
          "I think the real figures probably are about a million or less." - David Irving on the number of Holocaust victims.

Comment

Does this pass as scathing repartee among Scandinavians?
            The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Probably would, if Finland was a Scandinavian country.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazarus and the Gimp
                Does this pass as scathing repartee among Scandinavians?
                It reminds me of girls fighting, when they slap each others hand away and don't actually cause any damage.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                  It reminds me of girls fighting, when they slap each others hand away and don't actually cause any damage.
                  Girls fighting is far nastier than men fighting. Pulling each others hair is not a pretty sight.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Tuomerehu

CSPA

Comment

Probably would, if Finland was a Scandinavian country.
                      but is Ã…land?
                      CSPA

Comment

I don't think you should give those swedes any ideas!
                        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

but is Ã…land?
                          It's not country, but it's scandinavian, AFAIK.

Comment

Interesting question. I'd say so. It definitely was until 1921, and I can hardly see that the Finnish takeover meant that the borders of Scandinavia changed.

So while Finland itself isn't a Scandinavian country, it has a toehold in Scandinavia, much as Turkey has that miniscule piece of Europe.

Comment

...And i know one turk´s who says that happen (usa attacks iraq) because
                              because.... what is wolf? It is eater!

But at womens... who win in 1972 at womens 3000m?
                              Who is Son? Who?

But why talk now at sport?

Comment

ottok you are the greatest! ... but why are you talking about the women's 3000m in 1972?

The Munich Olympics didn't have a women's 3000m event, but even if it did I fail to see the relevance. Anyone care to enlighten me?
                                If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Working...
                                X