No Kurdish flag available?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Kurdish flag available?

Flag-waving appears to be in vogue at the moment. But there isn't a Kurdish one on the Apolyton list!

Here it is:
    Attached Files

Hmmm. I'll try a link instead.

Kurdistan Regional Government (Iraq)

Comment

I very much doubt it will be accepted....
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Is someone again trying to have more flags?
        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

If Apolyton would take ALL flags of the world into the database...

Comment

Since Kurdistan isn't a country, I really doubt there will be a flag for it at Apolyton.
            Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
            I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
            Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Why shouldn't it be accepted? Because it isn't a "real" nation?

Remind me who is Antarctica's current ambassador to the UN (or anywhere else, for that matter).

Comment

well at least we have the bouvet island flag
                CSPA

Comment

Eeehhh... Antarctica hasn't a population at all(other than a few scientists now and then).

The Kurds is the world's biggest people without their own country, but still I can't see why they should have their flag here? I have the opinion that the flags should be for existant countries only. Nothing against Kurds. But can't you upload it as your avatar if you want it so much? You have enough post count I see.
                  Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10

Comment

Anyway, I think this thread is in danger of going OT. Maybe a mod or something could clear up so we can settle this?

Comment

Apolyton, however, has deemed that Antarctica is worthy of having its own flag here.

Maybe it's where the secret server is located.

Comment

I see your point, but my earlier stated view of the case stands as before. Only flags that is used by countries in the world today should be in.

Comment

Oh how cute, someone is AGAIN asking for a non-recognized national flag. Mark G is going to be so pleased. He will just just have a happy admin day.
                          Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                          Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                          "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                          From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

If everyone used the flag feature for it's intended purpose (ie. showing what country you are from) then we wouldn't have these problems.

Is anyone here actually FROM Kurdistan?
                            If the answer is 'Yes' then they should be allowed to display the flag next to their name. Otherwise: who cares?.

It isn't the function of Apolyton's flag database to pass judgement on a nation's legitimacy, nor should it be.
                            If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Well, in that case we have a lot of Iraquis on Apolyton at the moment.

Maybe I should have made this a poll in Off-Topic.

Comment

Working...
                              X