No announcement yet.

With the new conquests titles........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He should stop using this php crap, and start implementing my much better domino-design
    Formerly known as "CyberShy"
    Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

How well does it scale?
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
        Tempting, but no!
        Whuz
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by CyberShy
          He should stop using this php crap, and start implementing my much better domino-design
          Lotus Domino? Why you are going to donate the bucks for the server and the software?
          (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
          (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
          (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

I'm not sure if it's an argument pro or contra, but adding an extra level would give the Deities an extra incentive to spam.
            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Qilue

Because I'm unimpressed with smart alec *****s who pick on other's failings to make themselves look 'superior'.
              Call me superior if you want but I'm with Arnelos. It's valid to post highlighting such errors, since, when so consistent, they indicate sheer laziness. If Raz was an idiot and couldn't spell or punctuate Arnelos' post would be mean. However I don't believe that is the case, and thus he is justified in drawing attention to the sheer laziness, which does get noticed (and sometimes commented upon) by many posters, including myself.

Anyway, Raz can take a little teasing.

Comment

DP!

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                  No way should we get rid of the lower-level titles.
                  These are immediate rewards for posting on the site, and when you are first starting out here 30 and 100 posts are difficult to achieve. Newbies are people too.

it is important to encourage people in their adventure into this community
                  Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

Yes, before you have your contact net built up it is the posts will be sporadic (unless you are a troll/genuine spammer of cource when you will start out at the same high level as always). The steps are just about right. Only thing possibly needed would be a level at 30k posts. (for Ming to have something to spam for )
                    Creator of the Civ3MultiTool

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                      Precisely! As can all of us, I think.
                      Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                      Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                      7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike

Call me superior if you want but I'm with Arnelos. It's valid to post highlighting such errors, since, when so consistent, they indicate sheer laziness. If Raz was an idiot and couldn't spell or punctuate Arnelos' post would be mean. However I don't believe that is the case, and thus he is justified in drawing attention to the sheer laziness, which does get noticed (and sometimes commented upon) by many posters, including myself.

Yep, me too. And if the teasing serves as a spur for him to review even one in ten posts before he sends them, well that's a good thing. Saying it another way, Raz, it's not that hard to DoItRightTheFirstTime (DIRTFT). And thanks.

Monk
                        so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

• One in ten would be a start.

Comment

• If you think that would upset Ras, then he would've been really peeved at me in the mafia games:

"What's that?" stilted Rasputin, "Island of Dandyish?" Nonsense, I've been pliest thimble for 20 slathers, and never baulked more than a dozen funerals."

Strange, it doesn't seem to have affected Rasputin though...
                            And the Doctor more so.

If anything it has, for the better.
                            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Hehe it's so bad to laugh at your own jokes but I have to admit I just had a quick chuckle.

Comment

• * Troll sense tingling!
                                Is it ever off?
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X