No announcement yet.

With the new conquests titles........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I think what he said is more of a "meh... no" kind of answer.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
      Perhaps you need assistance? Hm... how about 15% sound? That would be something you can work hard on, right?
      Tempting, but no!
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Master
        (...) Or that all the Deitys' be reduced to six posts? I support the latter

Where can we sign up for this to be done? If enough people sign up for this, it'll happen, right?
        This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Arnelos

Now that's one I haven't seen before... couldn't decide whether to bold it or italicize it, could you?
          Which only goes to show with what level of attention you usually read my posts!
          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

I assure you Arnelos thought you were someone important

Comment

I figure ... you resource!

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
              The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

[threadjack]

Nuclear Master, your avatar is really starting to bother me. Don't get me wrong, I don't have all that much against Mr. Sharon. Rather, th eimage of Mr. Sharon is seemingly associated (perhaps now permanently) with panag in my mind when I see it attached to a post on Apolyton. As such, every post you make is tinged with that connotative influence.

[/threadjack]
                Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Hehe I always think he is Panag too.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                    ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

We infer that being panag is a horrible fate.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Hee hee... he switched it.

Comment

Twice!
                            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

actually looking at the site that the Vbulletins is linked to at the bottom of every poly page, if you follow the links thru to the "online manual" it doesnt mention any limits to how many titles it can have.. it gives a lovely descritpion of how to add new titles and set the limits needed so time to update to version 3 NOW
                              Last edited by Rasputin; May 25, 2004, 01:02.
                              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
                                atually looking at the site that the Vbulletins is linked to at the bottom of every ply page, if you follwo th elinks thru to the "online manual" it doesntmention any limits to how many titles it can have.. it gives a lovely descritpion of how t oadd new titles and set the limits needed
                                Wow... that's a lot of typos for a single post. I count at least 10 (are there any I'm missing?).

Comment

Working...
                                X