No announcement yet.

Nothing to think about while I wait...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duke, if I were you I really would take this 'Skanky' issue to the Godz....
    He's ripping you off shamelessly, it's absolute disgrace.
    You have my full support on this and I have feeling I'm not alone here.

We demand justice be done !!!
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Trial by Peanut Gallery provides a far better spectacle.

[Lame joke]We could have a kangaroo court for our favourite blameworthy Aussie[/lame joke]

Comment

Semi-decent. For puns, praise doesn't get much higher than that.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

bump for Qilue
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I think it would be nice if all the quotes had to come from posts on the forums. Some of them taken out of context WOULD make you think.

Comment

Thank-You Ben. I guess I should have tried looking at older threads.

Theban, Theben, Thebin, Thebon, Thebun. Bah, at least you don't have to put up with Quilue.

EDIT - didn't make sense
              Last edited by Qilue; January 29, 2004, 21:40.
              There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

The quotes...They're dead, Jim
                "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Oooh, I'm overdue.
                  Give me some room....

Yes it indicates a new found, underlying, collective state of mind.

- me and the girls gonna shake the room

There has been an apolyton consensus that absolute clarity of mind means absolute purity.

-Need that to get me off- sweatin' 'till my clothes come off.

And I hope that this totality of blankness helps y'all get through the winter

Comment

Originally posted by Qilue
                    Theban, Theben, Thebin, Thebon, Thebun. Bah, at least you don't have to put up with Quilue.
                    Quiet you.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                    X