No announcement yet.

Nothing to think about while I wait...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I changed my avatar. I was getting complaints.

Comment

And now you've changed it back again, I see :drool:

Asmodean
      Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

these are different breasts.

my original avatar had that little uncertainty about them as to what they actually were. This one is a little more obvious- and it's a different subject as well.

Comment

It needs a Santa Hat.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

You should've stayed with uncertainty. It was perfect.

"Wait, am I drooling over Diss's new avatar, or am I repulsed?!"- random horny Apolytoner
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

random horny Apolytoner

Given that the average Apolytoner appears to be a male between the ages of 15 and 30, isn't that a bit redundant?

Comment

You can even drop the age thing.
                Neither the horny or Apolytoner stops after the age of 30.
                Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Aaaaw.

Even if I take pride in messing up your name, you know I still love you, deep down inside

You good-for-nothing Flafnir you.

Comment

Originally posted by Monk
                    Aaaaw.

Even if I take pride in messing up your name, you know I still love you, deep down inside
                    Yes, deep inside, where icky things wriggle around and try to sicken me.

You good-for-nothing Flafnir you.

Shut up, Munk.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

would there be any way to get our signatures as 'something to read while we wait?' that'd be intresting.
                      I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                      [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

No Jim, *deep and meaningful pause, pained expression* it wouldn't - Dr McCoy.

Comment

I miss the quotes

bring them back, but only the ones you can read in the split second before the page changes, not the paragraphs.

Comment

I changed my avatar. I was getting complaints.
                            you still are

Comment

Attached Files
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

"Skanky you sod - you've stolen my smiley again!"

Captain's Log, Star Date 12345/6

Did anyone actually use the stop and fast forward buttons underneath the quotes? I assume that one was so you could read the pearls of (Star Trek) wisdom (was this Stop or Pause?), but was the other to skip it altogether or to give you another nugget of Trekkie philosophy?

Comment

Working...
                                X