Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Invisible ink
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

so it is...
      Attached Files
      I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

noted
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

DON'T FIX IT, MARK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Yah it should be fixed, back to how it used to be. Insight(cite?)ful quotes only!
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I disagree, Thenbe. Why load the server with more crap that very few ppl want?
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

How much can a quote slow down the server?

btw, the whole 'misspelling' doesn't irk me so much as when a newbie spells it 'Theban'. Over the years at least a dozen n00bs have done it! How do they keep hitting the frickin' 'A' key? WTF!?!
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I'm guilty of "pausing" the real long ones. How are you supposed to read AND think about those paragraphs when they appear and disappear in three seconds?
                  Haven't been here for ages....

Comment

i like the quotes. especially the star trek ones.
                    I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Lynch him!

Comment

I pause the long ones.

I even saved a few that I liked.

Theben:

It's like vovansim, it is more common in English to see 'ism' rather than 'sim'. In your case, when I hear your name, I hear 'Theban', so I have to check myself to correct the name.

Or we could all call you Thubbins, and avoid the problem altogether.
                        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Frozzy
                          Lynch him!
                          hehe, somebody had to say it, i did say.
                          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                            Or we could all call you Thubbins, and avoid the problem altogether.
                            Hey, don't limit yourself. Monk called me Flafnir once, and I really don't get where THAT came from.

He started the whole trend too, the nordic bastard.

Comment

Hey, don't limit yourself. Monk called me Flafnir once, and I really don't get where THAT came from.

but

Comment

So, are the quotes fixed?

note: this is a test

Edit: Nope, not yet
                                I'm not a complete idiot: some parts are still missing.

Comment

Working...
                                X