• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• except for your spam.
    (+1)

Comment

• He prefers it that way.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Yes, I suspect you are right. Has anyone calculated how many posts this pro Rimmer campaign has been worth to Horsey?
        (+1)

Comment

• I'm sorry, I can't comment on that.
          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

• you are already a diety. what more do you need?

How about donating some of those posts to the needy? like me.

Comment

• Yes, a capital suggestion.

For each post of AHs, he has to give two away to other posters.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I'm not plus 2ing anybody.
                Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Comment

• AH do you really want to get a PCR? STOP SPAMMING!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nuclear Master
                    AH do you really want to get a PCR? STOP SPAMMING!
                    Even a 10% would still leave him a diety. I really did try to get this thread back on track... Oh well.
                    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Its not spamming to answer a question NM, so shove off.

On topic, there are way too many mods and people with funny titles around the site. Its getting incredibly bureaucratic and rule bound.

Comment

• AH, I didn't say that this last post was spam. But most of your posts in this thread are And the reason you don't like all these mods is because you will get more banning and PCR's

Comment

• well no - I've hardly ever been banned if you must know.

I'm a good corporate citizen.

Comment

• Talk about being shot down

Comment

Working...
                            X